PaNi (Our Incomplete Story) OS

Niti looked at the script in her hands, trying to make sure, she read it correctly.

"It's a good bye..." She looked at the lines with a frown.

So this was it. The show is finally ending and will end with an epic ending.

"New Year... A kiss."

The story of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan was a mess. Deep down, Niti was glad the show is ending, that too ending in a happy note.

Alot of controversy happened... First Parth and Ayaz left, leaving all fans heartbroken in an extent of bring Parth back, the main lead. Niti thought that was probably the first time in television history, a TV actor been brought back into the show. After bringing him back, Yuvraj, who was supposed to be the new main lead, left because of the production house not living up to the contract terms which was understandable. Then Utkarsh suddenly leaving because he wants to grow more as a dancer than an actor. Then Veebha and Abhishiek wanting to leave the show. Then she, having cold wars with the whole KYY gang...

Everyone wanted to grow better as an actor; as a better human being which honestly was a good thing. There are times where she'd wonder, how can their fans put up with this... It was more of an emotional train for them; everyday news about KYY and the cast... She would be sick of that too but she was glad that they didn't and for that she was and will always greatful.

She hoped that this time they won't dissapoint them.

"Niti." She looked up and saw Veebha looking at her.

"What's wrong? Is it the script?"

Niti gulped, glimpses the script and looked back at Veebha. She nodded slowly and handed the script.

Veebha looked at the script, while slowly there was a smirk emerging as she continued to read.

"Kill it girl!" She laughed while Niti gave her a look.

She snatched the script from Veebha's grip and turned away, marching towards her vanity.

She looked worried as she stared at the script. "Why? Why me?" She whispered softly and sadly.

She recollected her memory of the last kiss she shared with Parth... They had kissed for a god damn whole four minutes! Despite the director continuously repeating cuts, they didn't stop. She still wonders, even today how she didn't stop... How he didn't stop...

"Parth..." She closed her eyes, resting her head back on her chair.

She wondered, how it seemed just yesterday when he just left... She recollected the time she was sad, heartbroken, torn when he did.

She never understood why he left... When he promised he wouldn't but he did.

Her eyes flew open, looking angrily at the script. "He did." She repeated. "He lied to me and he expects me to forgive him..." She scoffed. "He must be thrilled seeing the script. Seeing I have to kiss him again."

"You hate me." Niti's eyes flew up, turning around her head and saw Parth standing near the door.

She slowly stood up, stunned as he entered the vanity. He turned around, lock the door before coming inside.

He looked casual; messy hair, red t-shirt and patloon. Every time she saw him, it remind her of all the bad things he had done to her. How she cried for him after he left... She can never forget that.

"P-Parth?"

He stared at her for a while before he sighed. "I came here to discuss about the script..."