• 10 •

I pulled my sweater sleeves down more, creating sweater paws, as the cold wind whipped around me. For May, the weather certainly didn't want to make up it's mind.

The halls were empty; I was late. Luke didn't pick me up so my sister had to drive us. Finding my locker, I grabbed the books I would need for the next three classes.

Feeling someone's presence behind me, I turned around to be surrounded by Louis, Justin and Niall.

"So Mikey, I didn't know you were so easy." Louis smirked.

"What?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting together.

"I always knew your innocence was an act." He said, moving closer.

As soon as Lou had his hands on the lockers, trapping me, Justin and Niall left.

"I didn't a-act. I w-wouldnt-t lie." I stuttered, my nerves getting the best of me.

Louis took his hand off the locker and set it above my knee. I felt it inch up my leg, closer to my skirt until its half way under my skirt.

My breath hitched and I felt like crying. A loud smack echoed in the hallway and Louis fell to the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Luke roared.

I whimpered, spotting the blood on Luke's knuckles. Louis ran away, blood dripping from his face.

"Mikey, don't cry. Please, it's just me." Luke said, watching as I started to cry.

My cries turned into sobs and I backed away from Luke every time he tried to touch me.

"D-d-don't h-hur-r-rt m-m-me."

|Luke|

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said.

"Y-you're s-s-scar-ry." Michael hiccuped.

"I don't want to hurt you. I was just protecting you."

I carefully took his hand and used my thumb to draw circles on the skin.

"It's okay."

~~~~~

Sorry this is short, but the next ones going to be EXTRA long ;) it'll b up tomorrow cuz I'm dying my hair RN. Super excite XD

~Cookie Xx