Moments with your baby girl

It was a Saturday Morning and you and your lovely husband was in bed. You woke up to the bright sunlight and 2 month baby girl crying. You got up from the bed slowly not trying to wake harry up you took his arm off of your torso and placed on the pillow. You went down staris to see your beautiful baby girl. Of course you were pregnant again You were only 5 months and knew that you couldn't last much longer. You picked up the small little girl in your arms and smiled at her she stopped crying and started to wave her little hands in the air in your face. You had went to the family room and set her toys and sitting chair in the middle of the floor. 

Harry: Lexi are you down here?

Lexi: Yeah baby i'm down here in the family room with Darcy

Harry:  Awww look at my 2 babies down here!

Lexi: Yup! Hey you mind if you watch her, while I go get some Mc'Donald's for breakfast.

Harry: Sure baby I would love to spend time with my beautiful baby girl.

Lexi: Thanks Babe your the BEST!

You go upstairs to you guy's shared master bedroom and get some cute clothes on. You grab your iPhone and purse that carries your wallet. You go back downstairs were your husband and bay girl are. You kiss harry on his lips softly and kiss Darcy on her cute little cheek. 

Lexi: Alright I'll be back love you. (kisses harry on his lips softly one more time)

Harry: Okay baby love you be safe (Smiles in the kiss)

You got in your car and headed off to Mc'Donalds. When you get there you go through the drive through. 

Cashier lady: Hi Welcome to Mc'Donald's I'll take your order when your ready.

Lexi: Okay give me one minute.

You think to yourself and see what you think harry would want for breakfast. 

Lexi: Can i have one Large Frappe', a number 1 ( Hotcakes with scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon) A number 2 ( 6 Sausage Biscuit and 1 large Orange juice)

Cashier lady: Is that all for you ma'ma?

Lexi: Yes that should do it!

Cashier lady: Okay is the order on the screen correct?

Lexi: Yes

Cashier lady: Okay your total is $15.99 Thank you

You pull up to the window and payed the cashier lady. You pulled up at the second window and The waiter gave you your food that you ordered. You drove home and saw all the boys outside with Darcy. You got out of the car with the drinks and food that you had ordered form Mc'Donald's. Harry came up to you and helped you with the food and the drinks. He knew that you being 5 months pregnant was hard. 

Lexi: Thank You baby

Harry: No problem anything for you princess.

All of you guys went in the house while you carried Darcy. Each of the boys got a Sausage Biscuit and left you 2 since well you know your eating for 2. You sit down with the boys in the family room and Get Darcy's diaper bag with all her diapers , formula, bottles, pacifier's, baby wipes, and baby food. You get her favorite baby food which is banana pudding. Harry looked at the kinda of baby food you were feeding her and looked happily. Harry and Darcy loves banana's so every time you go to the store with harry he always puts banana's in the grocery basket. You dip the baby spoon in the container and get a medium size scoop of banana pudding. You put the spoon in her mouth and she swallows it she looks happy and starts to smile with her no teeth, she waves her hands in the air and looks at harry.

Harry: YUMMY isn't baby girl?

Darcy: (smiles and waves at daddy)

You feed her more until it's all gone. You sit he down right beside you and get some of her chewing toys out of her bag that way she can play with them. You eat your food and drink your Orange juice. Darcy starts to cry and harry is already done eating he has his Frappe' in his hand and sets it down that way he can pick Darcy up. She has her little bitty hand out and harry picks her up. He smells something weird on darcy so he checks her diaper and finds out the solution. He gets her diaper bag and goes in her nursery. 

In the nursery*

Harry: wow baby you had too much banana's! ( then giggles at his little girl)

Darcy then smiles and kicks her feet in the air and waves her hands in the air like a little girl trying to wave at the sky. You walk in darcy's nursery and she your beloved husband changing darcy's diaper. Harry finishes changing your baby girls diaper. Harry comes near you with darcy in his arms and hugs you tight.

Harry: I love both of you guy's so much!

Lexi: And we love you too baby!

Yall spend the rest of your day with harry and darcy and your little one coming soon.