Chapter 2 The corpse

Dr. Hill: How are you today?
Me: Good how about you?
Dr. Hill: Good
Me: that's good -sits down in chair-
Dr. Hill: shall we pick up where we left off?
Me: yes we can
Me: the day after the accident they called me up to and asked me to come to a test facility where they showed me everything that they have found out about the corpse they found at the crime scene. They asked me not to tell anybody where the location was. When I got on the plane they blind folded me and told me not to worry.
When I arrived they removed the blind fold and told me not to tell anyone the name of the facility because they will know and will find out.
When I entered the viewing room they released the corpse and told me to watch the graphs and everything on the control board, and when I looked down at the floor I noticed blood was splattered on the floor and walls, they then released a person to whom they did not tell me the name of, all they told me that he was a child rapist, and that he deserved to die.
Well after they released him, I watched in horror as it bolted forward killing the man with such intensity and with no remorse....like he hated him with a passion. The corpse then began eating the man they released, and that's when they closed the metal blinds. I nearly threw up at the sight of it killing and eating him. They then pointed to the charts and told me the reason why it's able to kill with out anything but its hands its because it's adrenaline and endorphin levels increase by 300% and it has razor sharp teeth that it uses to tear into its victims. I then asked "any things else I should know about?" They responded with "No, other than here's your knife back" they handed me my knife back and said that they cleaned it throughly and sharpened it to were it was razor sharp, I said "thanks but why did you sharpen it?" They responded with "it was dull and that it will never go dull ever again." I said thank you and they flew me back home.
Dr. Hill: is that all?
Me: yes that is all
Dr. Hill: that was an intresting story
Me: i know and thank you for doing this Dr. Hill
Dr. Hill: anytime
Me: *stands up, and shakes his hand*
Dr. Hill: if you ever need to talk again here's my card *hands me a card*
Me: thank you *takes card form hand and puts it in my billfold* thank you again for doing this
Dr. Hill: any time