This Time I Won't. I Promise.

Huh. They are so different, yet so the same. Let's call them One and Two. One and Two both do track, both are fairly lazy, both annoy me, and I dated both. One is short, annoying, and my First Boyfriend. I broke up with him halfway through the summer. that fall, I found out he cheated. To this day i keep an eye open for his messy curls. Two is quieter, makes fun of me, and is good at everything. He is better at everything. Everyone thinks that we are super cute. But summer has rollen around again, and this time, i don't know what to do. I told both One and Two that i loved them, and yet......i rushed. i asked them out [yes, i did the asking both times.] too soon. i need to wait. Sure, my current Boyfriend [Two} has a accent, and that's cute, but i saw a picture of him today, and i don't miss him. But I do miss someone else.

    Let's call him Red.

I crushed on Red for months. He's the only guy i could ever dream of introducing to my parents. That's a good sign. Also.....wierd stuff happens. He shows up at random times. i always run into him. i never run into any of my friends. I have Dreams about us. My best friend use to have dreams about us. I once Worked with Red in a snack bar. He didn't have to be there, but he stayed. he left for just a minute. A nice lady who was working With me and Red was convinced he was head-over-heals for me. My mom was conviced too. they don't even Know Red!

    my friends ask him who he likes. he says no one, but he shows all the signs of I'mCrushingOnSomeone disease.

Am I paranoid?

Am i right?

Should i ditch Two for Red?

So far, my relationships don't last the summer.

If I go for Red, Will i strike again?

This time, i won't.

I Promise.