So Sick Of Running

I've been running from them since I was 12.
They are the light. I am darkness. I am not normal. I am not human. Once I found out what I was, they did too.
_____________________________________________________
"Shit. Shiit... SHIT!" I can feel their presence. It  burns but it feels like you're flying.
My name is... my name... I have many names. But you can just call me Luci for now...
And I hold, in my soul, the most powerful thing that has ever existed. I have no family. I have no friends. I have nothing but the last things my parents gave to me before they died that tragic day.
*flashback*
"Luce, come here child." My father ordered. I stepped carefully towards him.
"Am I in trouble, daddy?" My child-like eyes growing big with fear.
"No," he smiled sweetly.
"Mommie and I have somthing to give you. And you must promise to keep it with you no matter what. Don't ever let anyone see it." He led me into the living room, where the fire in the mantle cast a gloomy glow across the floor.
"Baby, come here and sit on mommie's lap."
I skipped over to my sweet mothers lap and hugged into her chest to hear her heart. It was very steady and slow. So faint. Almost inaudible.
"Luci, this was my mother's before. It was passed down to me. Now it is yours. Wear it always. You will understand everything when your older." My mother pulled out an emerald pendant on a silver chain and placed it around my neck. It started to glow. I turned scared to my father but he just smiled. He pulled out a long black box from his front coat pocket.
"Open this the exact time you turn 16." He handed me the box and gave me a weak full hearted smile. The kind that reaches your eyes.
My mother began to stroke my long, straight raven coloured hair.
"We don't have much time Victor. We must hid her. And quick, I feel their presence." Her voice was shaking as she said that. My father picked me up and carried me to a door behind the painting in the library. "Read this when you feel old enough. We love you forever and always.
Follow the white rabbit.
And remem--
That's all he got to say when a loud scream interrupted him.
His eyes were filled with fear as if he were looking death in the eye.
"RUN! FIND A WOMAN NAMED MARILYN!" I turned back, ran and never looked back.
*End Flashback*
Follow the white rabbit
My fathers words echo through my head as I lay my head down on a old tattered coat I found. My ears started to ring as I drifted painlessly into my dream land.
*
As i woke, I felt numb. It started in my bbrain and crept down to my toes. My eyesight was blurry and my stomach was empty... as I sat up I realized I wasn't in my old and tatterd blanket on the cold street, I was laying in a dark red satin coloured bed. I woke up completely but I wasn't scared. I had no fear. My eyesight cleared and I took a long look at my surroundings. It looked just like my old room. Dark purple walls, gray carpet, a big pullout dresser and closet in the wall. Big king size bed with red and black eveything. I was shocked.
"Holy, Shit." I got out of bed and noticed in the big mirror across from the bed that I was wearing clean clothes.. 'where the fuck am I?' I thought.
"Oh, hello. I didn't know you were awake." A tall, lanky woman with long beautiful aborn hair came walking into the room.
"Um, yes. Who are you?"
She walked over and sat on the bed.
"Oh, sorry dear I'm sorry, I forgot. My name's Marie. And you?"
"Luci."
"Where are your parents?"
"Dead."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"How'd I get here?"
"I brought you here."
"Why."
"Well if you see a scavenging child on the street you would want to help too."
"Thank you."
She looked so much like my mother. She sounded like her. She smells like her, even smiles like her.
A bell sounded outside of my door.
"Breakfast is ready. Come, dear. You need to eat"
She led me out of the room and down a long hall that led to a staircase. This was so much like my old home it hurt.
"Uh, Marie ? When did you buy this home?
"Oh? I bought it a bit over four years ago,"
When my parents died.
"There was a big fire here and a family of four died. A mother and father of two beautiful daughters. They never found the little girls bodys though. Its quite strange."
That's just weird. I never had a sister.
Marie. Marie.  That name sounds so fimilar, Marilyn. Marie sounds like Marilyn
I had to find out if this was my home.
Home. I miss my parents.

Oh my god, my pendant.
"Marilyn. Oh sorry I ment Marie."
"It's All right, what did you want"
"Wheres my pendant?"
"Right here." She pulled out my shiny emerald pendant from her pocket and put it on me. It started to glow so I quickly hid it in my shirt.
"Don't worry, love. Your secrets safe with me."
"What secret?"
"Hmmm. You dont know, do you. Well I guess thats why they sent you to me."
"Who, what."
"Your parents dear. I will explain at the dining table."
We hurried to the table and it was coverd in food. So much food. Bacon,eggs,toast,pancakes,waffels.
A low moan filled my mouth as I took in the sent of all the food.
"So, hungry." I ran over to the table and grabbed as much as I could hold on a plate.
"Do you want me to explain now or are you going to continue with the miniture flavor party in your mouth?"
"Explain, please." I said with pancakes being spit everywhere.