#4: Food is the best bribe

I close the car's doors behind me as I reluctantly step into the main entrance of the mall with the 'list' opened on my phone.

I changed before coming here and made sure the brat got some food in him too, since I didn't know when I would be back. Well, he didn't eat before he made sure I took out all of the books he wanted. That took about an entire hour or so. I'm in a super shitty mood now, which I guess isn't unusual anymore. But this list isn't helping at all either.

How the hell can he ask anyone to risk their diginity for him? I understand if he wants like a video game, a skateboard or whatever. But a bunch of romantic chick flick movies?!?! And Highschool musical? Seriously? I lost even more respect to him now, and I thought there was none left anymore.

It didn't take long before I stood before Virgin store. I cursed under my breath as I stomped in, resulting in a few questionable glances my way. I could care less right now.

I was just about to enter the DVD section when I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear right now. I would go out with Landon for dinner and watch The Fault in Our Stars rather than seeing her here.

My luck really did finally run out, because goes who was clicking her 6 inches high heels my way? Eliza Ellenor, the most popular girl in our grade. Maybe even school.

You know how every popular kid is usually considered a selfish, conceited, rude trash by adults and others? Well Eliza is the embodiment of this cliché, in a whole new different scale. I honestly don't know how many guys she dated. I can't count how many girls she forced to run out of school in tears in order to get rid of them before they could steal her spotlight. She gets away with anything thanks to her looks, her flawless lies and acts. But that's because most people are as stupid as she is.

She is the scum of humanity. I have to admit though, we do have several things in common in that aspect. I'm not much better than her with the things I do. So I accepted when she asked me out last year in the second term. We both own the thrones at school for the most powerful boy and girl on campus. As a result, it was a surprise to no one that it would eventually happen.

No one however, thought we would break up so soon. In record time in fact. We were only dating for one hour till I got completely annoyed and pissed and told her to go fuck someone else's ears out with her annoying voice. I did so in front of a whole group of friends of hers and ours.

Let's just say that after that she didn't quite pardon me for this. After all, she nearly got kicked from her throne because of the humiliation.

So how does she full fill her personal revenge? By trying (and badly failing) to befriend me and seducing me; then, later on dating me for less than an hour and telling everyone my "shocking" secrets.

I'm not a teacher here or some kind of genius for the matter, but I can see some very big issues in her "plan" here:

Nr.1: That's a whole new level of stupid.

Nr2: Like seriously, Landon's pranks on the juniors during break are better thought out.

Nr3: How can she possibly date me for less than an hour and know everything about me right then? As if I would be so "desperate" to do her.

But anyway, she actually things she is capable to pull it off. So whenever she sees me anywhere, she -

"Leon! What a coincidence! It must be destiny for us too meet here!" She blows me a kiss as she approaches me and openes her arms wide. She was obviously waiting for some kind of affectionate hug.

I made a fake gagging noise in disgust to piss her off, but she ignores it.

So yeah. When she sees me she acts all lovey-dovey with me which super cheesy and disgusting. I honestly don't want to know how many Disney movies she had to watch in order to reach this level.