Chapter 1

EDITED

NEW STORY!, This Story is written by Markus Walter but typed by Me, leave comments, and vote... Let us know what you think!!

EZEKIO P.O.V

      "Cheveyo, wake up." I shout at my brother as I look at him sleeping on the mushy cold dirt of the dark woods we are currently in.

"What Ezekio?" He replies, "Get up, look at what I found!" I tell him turning around and walking towards the large paw imprinted in the muddy dirt. 

"It's just a wolf print Ezekio." I look at him questioningly, "But doesn't that mean we are on another packs territory?" He looks at me as if he's thinking about something serious."Yes, and it means we need to be careful from now on."

"I think we should get back to moving before someone finds us here." I nod my head agreeing with him. 

As we began to walk through the woods we see two sets of paw prints. I go into defense mode just as quick as Cheveyo does. 

We hear leaves crunching, twigs snapping and we both slowly look up to see a white and reddish smaller wolf looking at us. It looks as if it's telling us to run, we continue starring at it in awe, until a big black wolf jumps in front of it snarling and snapping it's big bloody teeth at us. At that moment we both start to run back the way we came. Hearing it chasing us makes us run faster and faster. I feel my legs start to burn and my breathe become heavier and shaky as tears start to swell in the corners of my eyes. Before we know it the loud growling and running of the big Wolf comes to a stop. Cheveyo grabs me as I almost get hit by a on coming car, I then realize we made it out of the woods and onto the other side of the street. 

"Cheveyo that was a close one, I think we need to go back to the boys home." He looks at me as if I'm crazy then begins walking into a little coffee shop. Once we enter people stare at us as we sit down at a booth in the back of the shop. "Cheveyo?" I say as he stares out the window looking at something. "Shh." He shh's me then I look out the window and see the same white and reddish wolf we saw the first time we went into the woods for the night, It's starring right in Cheveyo's eyes. "Cheveyo stop looking at it before that black wolf comes again."

As soon as my sentence finishes a tall creepy man with his hood on comes into the shop giving us a deadly glare. "Cheveyo, we should leave now! We need to get back to the other side of the woods before the sun goes down again!" I whisper/yell only for him to hear. After he finishes glaring at us he turns back around and leaves. Cheveyo looks upset but I don't bother him by asking why.

We waited about 30 minutes before leaving. 

As we make our way to the entrance of the woods we both come to a stop. Should we go back? Question after question formed in my head. I look back at Cheveyo for the next move, in the first time in forever, he looks....... Scared.

Looking up to the sky to say a prayer, I see that it's almost a full moon. Iv'e always heard that when the moon gets full we will turn into a wolf but wont be able to control our selves but we've never been caught in one.

Making our way into the woods we both start to run, picking up speed. I look to my right and see the same white and reddish looking wolf running along side of us. "Cheveyo! It's back!" I yell. everything becomes blurry, the last thing i see is Cheveyo running ahead of me. Then i feel my body burn and start to grow fur all over it. I start to grow a snout and I soon feel paws hit the ground. I'm not in control anymore. "EZEKIO!" Yells Cheveyo, look at him i see that he has now fully changed into his black wolf also. What is going on!

Growl after growl is all i hear to my right side. looking over my shoulder I see the white and reddish wolf jump and tackle me to the ground. I snap at it catching a chunk of its fur in my mouth. The wolf stretches me ripping into my flesh. Before I know what's going on, the wolf is being thrown off me by Cheveyo's larger wolf, he sends the wolf flying into the tree a few feet away. 

The black wolf, that black wolf is back! I growl at it loudly snapping my teeth at it as it runs towards me. Cheveyo runs past me signaling for me to run after him. 

We run through the woods coming to a clearing, a little cabin was in view. Cheveyo looks at me then begins walking to it. Once we get into the cabin, we both shift back from our wolf form not knowing we were going to be naked. We both run into different parts of the cabin looking for something to cover up with.

Looking around for a while Cheveyo found clothes for himself and me. They were a bit big but who cares, at least we are covered.

"Why is there a cabin in the middle of nowhere?" I ask Cheveyo questioningly, "I don't know and I honestly don't want to find out, come on let's go before whoever lives here returns." We both start to walk towards the door until we hear the door knob wiggling. I tense up not knowing what to do next, I feel Cheveyo pull my arm making me follow him into another part of the room. We peek around the corner to see the White and Reddish wolf come in.

It shifted, In all it's naked glory ... It's a Female.

-Lisa,

-Markus,