Chapter 2

EZEKIO'S P.O.V

       My eyes bodge out of their sockets, She's beautiful. I hear Cheveyo let out a low growl as he listens in on my thoughts. 

The girl puts on a pair of shorts and big t-shirt before putting her hair in a high pony tail.

I lean forward knocking a picture off the wall. This catches her attention, she goes into defense mode quickly looking around.

Cheveyo pushes me around the corner and the girl jumps on me wrapping her hands around my neck and squeezing.

"GET OFF HIM!" Cheveyo yells pulling the girl off me with little to no force. She back hands him in the face sending him flying into a few vases sitting on a dresser. 

"WHO ARE YOU!?" The girl yells looking between me and my brother. Cheveyo gets up holding his hands up to show he means no harm. 

"You two are the wolves from the woods?" She asks eyeing us both. "Yes,w-" I was cut off by a loud howl. The girl runs out of the cabin without a word.

"That was crazy, but she's HOT!" I say rubbing my neck. "Dont!" Cheveyo say's making me pout. "We need to go." He says walking out the door. "Cheveyo wait, where are we going to go now?"

"Well we can't stay here! They LIVE here!" He yells back

"Dont have to yell." I mumble to myself. He gives me glare, I look down and just continue to walk.

We make our way across the street and find a with a roof hanging over, laying down we both fall asleep on the cold cement. suddenly I hear, "Get up!, this is no place to sleep." I open my eyes slowly to see its still a little dark out but I know morning is coming.

"Cheveyo, get up we have to keep moving." I shake Cheveyo awake. He blinks rapidly as aif there's something going on. "What!?" He yells, I give him a look and he lowers his voice with a glare. He hates being woken up. "We need to get information from that girl. We need to find out what we are." Cheveyo states in a determined voice. 

Making our way to into the woods, Cheveyo starts to kick sticks and dirt around as if he's thinking about something.

CHEVEYO'S P.O.V

"Ezekio, listen here. I feel like I'm the more mature brother, i should be making our decisions from this point on. I need to keep you protected, not the other way around."

"So what are you trying to say? I'm not able to take care of myself. I fought that girl not you. I know how to protect MYSELF!"

"Well you ca-" 

"SHUTUP!" My head snaps to the girl from the cabin as she cuts me off. 

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" Ezekio says,

"You two are on my territory." She says in a sarcastic tone.

"We will leave then! We don't need your help." He replies arguing with her.

"I think you do... You two don't know what you are, or how to control what you are. I could tell during the full moon."

Ezekio clamps his mouth shut

"Can you help us?" I ask

"Sure, but we also need my dad's help."

"I don't need your help!" Ezekio yells storming off in the other direction of the woods.

"Just let him cool down. He should be fine, there's no other wolves on this territory. What's your name?" 

"Cheveyo, you?" 

"Ayasha." She replies and begins to walk toward the cabin we found each other in.

"Are you sure about this? Your dad didn't look to friendly during our last encounter."

"Well.... He's not but, we are the same kind. he should understand." She finishes talking as we enter the cabin.

"Dad?"

"WHY IS HE HERE!?" Her father yells coming towards me but Ayasha stands in front of me.

"He needs our help dad! He's a wolf too. He doesn't know!"

"What? So hes trespassing on our territory!" 

"No sir, we arent from a pack.... We arent from anywhere." I say a hint of sadness in my voice, I clear my throat to cover it up though.

"You're homeless?" They both say at the same time.

"Ye-" 

"What's your name?" He cuts me off. 

"Cheveyo."

"Bidziil" He say's then begins thinking about something. 

"You're one of the wolves that changed during the full moon?"

"Yes." I reply

"Where's the othe-"

Knocking at the door cuts him off, he walks to it opening it and his eyes go wide. I walk over to see that it's Ezekio with scratches and cuts all over his naked body.

"What the hell happened!?" I yell looking at my brother.

"Uhh!" Ezekio groans out in pain

Bidziil shifts into his big black wolf running out of the cabin. "Rouges." Ayasha says lowly. "There's other wolves!?" I whisper yell as I help carry Ezekio into the cabin and laying him down on the couch. "Yes, they're lone wolves that don't know how to control their selves." She says a little louder while walking into the bathroom.

Coming out she has a med kit in hand. "They found out how to shift on their own but they still don't know how to control when they shift only a pack leader is born to know how to control and shift when they want to, my father taught me."

"Can he teach us to?" I ask

"He's not suppose to because you two are rouges, but wont be any trouble if no one finds out." She winks at me as she finishes cleaning Ezekio up. There's a tingling feeling through out my body, a good feeling. I look over to her and i can see she felt it to but doesn't say anything. 

"There was 3 of them." Ezekio whispers out in pain as Bidziil barges in the door, "They're GONE!" 

"You knew there were more wolves this whole time and you didn't worn me?" Ezekio yells at Ayasha.

"I want to help you." Bidziil says making us all stare at him in shock.

-Lisa & Markus,