Chapter One: Belsavis

The Battle of Belsavis.

I fell back in my chair slightly as my ship shuddered out of hyperspace.

"Belsavis Station Control to unidentified Sith vehicle. Please state your name and your purpose" 

"I am Darth Nox of the Dark Council. I have been sent to rectify the issue with the invasion we are launching." 

"The Officer shuddered. "Y..y.. Yes M'lord. Immediately."

I brought my ship round onto the airlock, and I connected with it. 

"Let me come with you, Master, this is a time to prove my skills!" My young Apprentice, Ashara Zavros, said.

"Very well, Ashara, but if you get yourself killed, do not blame me." I repeated back to her.

We strode through the airlock and took the elevator down onto the main station platform. We were allowed to pass and we then took a shuttle down to the war-torn surface of the Prison planet. As soon as the door de-pressurized and opened, we were greeted by an Imperial Major.

"Greetings, My Lord. As you may be able to guess, our invasion of Belsavis is not going well. Some of the criminal factions aren't following the major ones to aiding us, they're going rogue and attacking both us, and the Republic."

"No need to worry, Major,", I replied, "The situation shall be fixed at-least by the end of this week, I promise you that." I then walked away to the speeder terminals. I chose the fastest one, and sped through the Minimum Security Section, up to the outpost on the border of the MSS and the High Security Section. I jumped off and went to the outpost commander to lend a hand.

The Commander was shocked. He kneeled, bowed, kneeled, bowed, then just stood. "M-My Lord. What an unexpected pleasure. If you have come to lend a hand, we could use it. You see, the rogue Gamorrean clan-gang have set up camp in the Carbon Freezing Area. If they join us, then we could use the carbon freezing gadgets to detain most of the prisoners and leave us a straight view of the Republic, so we may destroy them once and for all."

"I shall see it done, Commander."

"Thank you My Lord" He then turned and faced the holotable once again."

Ashara and I walked out onto the platform, then set off into the icy wilderness.

We were ambushed by imprisoned Bounty Hunters. I choked one of them to death, I can still hear the sound of his neck cracking and breaking. The other one, the senior one, I twisted his arm around behind his back, to the point it became bloodsoaked with it being ripped out of his socket, the bones shattering, and the muscles ripping. We then trudged through the snow to get to the Carbon Freezing
Complex. I used the Force and blasted the two guards out of my way. The leader then approached me. "I AM GURNOT, CLAN LEADER OF THIS GAMORREAN CLAN! WHO DARES TO TRESPASS IN MY TERRITORY?!"

I would choke him and reply, "I am Darth Nox of the Dark Council. You will serve me or die."

"NO-OT A C--CHANCE, S--IT-H S--CU--M!" He would try and reply, before I snapped his neck for refusing.