Chapter 2: "Studying"

Mandy's POV/ That Next Day

*********

Fuck I hate math. Actually I hate school in general. It's so easy to get nerds to do my work. I just pretend to be all sweet so can do my work...but Marcel, he's different. I don't like him, but I can change him into somebody perfect. When I heard my doorbell ring, I quickly checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked decent enough and then I looked through the peep hole. Sure enough I saw Marcel standing there with his math book at the side of him while he cleaned his glasses.

"Hey Mandy, um I'm sorry I'm late." I look at my phone to see that it's 7:02. He wasn't late.

"Uhhhhhh....it's okay Marcel. Come in." I invited him in and told him to take his shoes off. I guess it's time to "study" aha. Hmmmm bedroom or couch....? Bedroom. Don't wanna risk my mom coming home and seeing everything.

"So to the kitchen table?" He asked nervously. I could tell he liked me. I mean, who wouldn't?

"I was thinking we go to my room" his eyes lit up like he was scared. I just grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. When we reached my room, I saw Marcel looking around.

"Sorry if my room is a mess. I didn't really have time to clean it." I told him.

"No it's fine it isn't messy." He looked around again. "Where shall we sit?" He pushed his glasses up.

"Oh on my bed is fine." I smiled at him and I think I saw him blush a bit.

When we got situated on the bed and getting ready to study, I felt his eyes on me as I was tearing a piece of paper out of my notebook.

"Okay um, so tell me what you don't understand." He said. I just sat there. I didn't know to say. I got everything I just don't wanna do work.

"Uhhhmmm, everything?" Yeah, I got nothing. I saw him sighed angrily. We were sitting side by side until I turned towards him and put my hand on his knee which made him stiff up. I looked at him in the eyes. "Marcel, do you want to know why I really invited you here?" He just nodded. "I invited you because I have a little crush on you, pathetic I know but I just can't stop myself from falling for you." His jaw dropped.

"You're kidding. Is this some kind of joke?" No shit Sherlock.

"No Marcel, it's true." I lean into him and kiss him lightly, grabbing his jaw. He kissed me back. For a nerd he's a pretty good kisser. I start to unbutton my blouse, then he pulled away in panic.

"Mandy I really don't think we should do.." He looked down at my almost unbuttoned blouse. "Anything with each other."

I looked away, slightly confused. Doesn't he want me? Is he the only guy that can resist me?

"Why not?" I finally looked at him and he quickly looked away.

"We'll I'm Marcel." He said as if it was the most obvious answer.

"Yeah I know your name." I started to button up my top.

"You're popular Mandy and I'm a nerd. If anything I should have been the one kissing you and then you would have slapped me and told me to leave."

I giggled a little. "Marcel I like you."

He didn't say anything for a while. All he did was close the math book and tuck it under his arm again, pushed his glasses up, and stood up from the bed. "I should get going." He said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, but he didn't see me. "Okay."

"I know my way out." He smiled. "See you tomorrow Mandy."

He walked out of my room and when he closed the door, I threw a pillow at it.

Did he really not like me? To be honest that bothered me. But it also made me want him more.

Marcel's POV

***********

I ran home as fast as I could. I reached my house and ran to my room. Thank god mom wasn't home, she'd be worried.

I can't believe she likes me back. This is the best feeling in the world. But something, I don't know what, doesn't feel right about this. Whatever. I'm sure it's just my butterflies.

_______________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Thank you so much for waiting on this chapter! We really appreciate it!

This chapter is dedicated to xxLOIS and AllissaParks because they followed us! Thank you so much!

Please vote!

Comment what you think will happen next?

And please please please follow us!

WE LOVE YOU ❤❤❤

~LiamStyles17