Chapter 17

*TULISA POV* 

I looked at Nathan in shocked, I stared into his eyes and seen they were full of hunger. "Tulisa: Nathan wh". I tired to finish my sentence but Nathan lips crashed down on mines. 

*NATHAN POV*

I needed Tulisa right now I didn't care that everyone is downstairs I just needed her now. I crushed my lips on hers making her stop talking. She instantly kissed back I we both wanted to do this ever since me and her started to go back out. 

I lick the bottom of her lip gaining entrance, our tongues fighting, she let a moan escape from her lips. I started to kiss her neck leaving love marks on her, I pulled back breathless, both of us panting, I slowly pushed her down on the bed and pulled my shirt off, my lips found their way back to hers I started kissing down her neck making few moans escaping her lips. I pulled away, I pulled her top off and took her shorts off,.she slowly took my jeans off rubbing her hands over my dick, I pushed her down and pushed my jeans off, i crawled on top of her and started to kiss her, I moved my lips to her neck there I left the love marks, I made them darker, I kissed her stomach making my way down to the top of her panties. I looked up and smirked at her, I started to rub her, making her moan and grasp the sheets, I slipped her panties off and stuck to fingers in and I started to kiss her, moans were escaping her mouth making me go faster, I unhooked her bra and started to lick her nipples, sucking on her tits making her more wet, she pushed me to the side and went on top if me. She smirked and rubbed her hands up and down, "fuck, keep going", her tongue was at the tip of my cock, teasing me, she took me all in making me throw my head in pleasure, I couldn't take it no more I needed to fuck her now. I turned us over and pushed my dick into her making her moan, I started off fast, "Tulisa: mmmm, ooohh, ahhhh, harder, faster, mmmm, fuck me harder, oohhhh Nathan, give it to me, make me cum, harder, faster, faster faster, oh shit I'm almost there, Nathan: fuck, tulisa: harder, Nathan: ehh, mmm, come on baby cum for me, fuck, ahh, cum for me, cum for me, Tulisa: ahhhhhh, mmmmm". I started pumping faster in and out of her making her legs tremble and her back arched up, she already cum, I kept going, pumping as fast as I can, I was at my point and I cum all inside of her. Her legs was shaking, we were panting, I gave her one last trust making her scream in pleasure her moans kept escaping, I kissed her instantly. We pulled away and got dressed after we had some time to get back to normal. 

*TULISA POV* 

That was unbelievable, I never thought Nathan would be so big I thought I couldn't fit him inside me. As we were dressing I looked at the time and it was nearly half past ten, we had sex for nearly two hours. I looked back at Nathan was was about to put his shirt on when he seen me gazing at his body, I got up and walked towards him, letting my hands travel, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, he slowly got up and I put my legs around him. I wanted to go at it again until we both heard laughter coming from downstairs. Nathan set me down and we walked out of the bedroom fully clothed and walked downstairs. 

As soon as we got to the living room everyone was already looking. 

*TOM POV* 

We all heard them going at it since we paused the movie, I Think I won't be able to un hear this. We heard them coming the the stairs and we all turned our gazes at the door. "Nathan: what?, Michelle: I thought to bring Lexi down here because there was sounds coming from your room that I didn't want her to hear, I Think it's time for bed, Nathan: goodnight babygirl, Michelle: Nath um sorry no touching your daughter till your clean and besides she's already knocked out, Max: never thought you had it in you Nath, Tom: I Think tu moans were louder then Nareesha the last time, Nareesha: Oh shut up Tom, we can hear Kelsey moans a block away, Kelsey: Nareesha That's not true, Jay: your right more like three blocks away, Max: actually seven blocks away we can all hear Nareesha and Kelsey moans, Siva: your the one to talk, we can hear Michelle's moans from the moon, Jess: enough! I don't wanna hear anymore, I didn't need to hear this!, Tulisa: so sorry babe that you had to hear that here come, Dionne: don't tu you need a shower but can we all stop talking about others moans and what we just heard, Tom: Nope, dam lil Nath you went in that, we heard her moans her screams and your grunts basically we heard the bed shaking, lil Nath got it in, now we now how Lexi was made, Tulisa now we know Nathan gives you good sex, from what we heard I Think these two will have more children by end if the year, ok now I'm done, Tulisa: Oi Tom your wrong me and Nathan will stick with 1 kid for now, Nathan: we might want another one next year or so, Tulisa: That's right now let's watch the movie please, Oh wait I need to give Michelle the pads first after she, Max: Tulisa shut up were about to play the movie, Jess: wait I wanna know what she was about to say, Jay: Michelle is looking pudgy Max has she found out that coronation street has been canceled or what, Max: no it's nothing guys just leave it alone". I can tell when Max is hiding things from us, were tomax I know him better then the other lads, Max and Michelle are hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is.....