l.

"Oh my god, sis, I'm so glad we're hanging out again," I said to Kirstie as she walked into my house.

"I missed you."

"Even though its only been a day or two," I laughed.

"But we needed some girls time."

We made it upstairs and into my room. Only then did I finally notice the bag in her hand.

"You're staying over?" I questioned.

"Yeah... well, I figured you'd be begging me to anyways."

"You are not wrong."

She fell dramatically down on my bed, and stared up at the ceiling. "So what are we gonna do?" Kirstie asked.

"I don't know, practically whatever we want. My parents are gone all weekend."

"So we could have a party?"

"We could, but we aren't."

"You know what we should do?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. She sat up and began to speak again. "We should do each other's makeup. Or at least yours considering mine's already done."

"What for? We aren't going out, we don't need makeovers."

"I know, plus we already did that," she said, gesturing towards her and my hair.

"As long as we are on this topic, I feel like I need to redo my hair," I replied, running a hand through it.

"Its cute though."

"Well, yeah, but its so faded now."

"What would you do?"

"I was thinking blonde."

"Oh my god, yes. We can match then."

I started to chuckle, and she joined in. "We'd be an amazing duo."

"A trio would sound cooler though."

"If you could get Avi or Kevin to dye their hair--"

"They would never do it."

"I know," I said dramatically. I placed a hand over my heart. "And it pains me every day."

Kirstie burst out laughing, and fell back on my bed.

"Why have you never joined theater? You'd be perfect for it."

"I used to, when I was like... 10. But I lost interest. I like choir more now."

"Choir is great."

"Oh, and I did that summer job at a theater camp freshman year."

"I remember that," she said. "It was cool."

"Cool?" I asked, glaring at her. "Kids are so annoying."

"You really do hate kids."

"Only when they're pains in the ass."

She smiled at my comment, but then she immediately moved our conversation back to where it was earlier. "So will you let me do your makeup?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

Kirstie clapped her hands together, then got up off of my bed. I followed her into the bathroom in my house, and she began to rummage through the drawers. I wondered what she was going to take out, but, she wasn't going to allow that.

"Close your eyes."

"Are you kidding?"

"Trust me."

"Fine."

There was more rustling, but soon it was quite. A moment later she began to work on my face. It was then a little while before Kirstie stepped away from me. "Okay, I'm done. You can look now."

I finally opened my eyes, and immediately smiled. "Oh my god," I said, studying my face in the mirror. Besides the foundation I felt her put on earlier, I could only obviously see one thing. She had put on eyeliner both above and below my eyes, then seemed to have added a bit eyeshadow around that.

"I look like a fucking queen," I remarked. "Thanks girl."

"Wait, grab your keys and lets go out."

"Why?"

"I need to show off my masterpiece to the world. And we're dyeing your hair."