s.

Author's Note:

I don't know what to feel right now about this chapter and what happens in it, but ya know, its happening anyways, as ridiculous as it may end up being (this is lowkey a warning)...

-

After we landed in LA late afternoon, we went right to the hotel to check in. When first filling out permission slips and whatnot, Mrs. Clark allowed us to choose hotel rooms, and if we would be sharing one or not. Some people did, especially if they were close friends. Kirstie and Avi did, for obvious reasons. I, however, opted to be in my own room. Mrs. Clark also said we were free to do whatever we wished as long as we met in the lobby tomorrow morning at 11.

I wasted a bunch of time doing nothing for a few hours, but eventually got bored and headed next door to Kirstie and Avi's room. However, Avi was no where to be found, and Kirstie said it was because he and Kevin were out in the city. We then sat together on the bed and talked for some more time before I decided I wanted my own taste of the city.

"I want to go out and do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know yet, I just wanna go out."

"Well, go ahead."

"You should come with."

"I don't really want to."

"Why not?"

"I'm tired. I'll probably end up sleeping sooner than later, we're gonna have a long day tomorrow."

"Come on, its Los Angeles! How many times are we going to be able to come here?"

"You can go out, Mitch, but I'm not."

"Okay, fine, but where should I go?" I asked rhetorically. I pulled out my phone and searched for random places to go.

"Oh," I said in realization after a few minutes, "I could go out to a club."

Kirstie raised an eyebrow and looked up from her phone.

"A club?"

"Yeah, I mean why not? I know there will be plenty of cute boys."

"How do you know that?"

"Its the LA stereotype. They're all like blonde and muscly and attractive."

"I didn't know that was your type."

"Attractive is my type." Kirstie snickered and shook her head before looking back at her phone. "But I don't know if I want to go alone."

"I think you'll be fine. You're a... responsible... adult. As long as you're sober enough for tomorrow."

"How could an 18 year old get his hands on some alcohol?"

"I know you'll find a way."

"You're not wrong."

"If you're not throwing up and are able to walk by yourself tomorrow, I won't care. Also, as long as you aren't too loud tonight."