Chapter 5: Her and Him

I wake up, dress, and go to the woods. I walk around the cold woods. See many animals, but leave them alone.

They need to last through the winter.

I see a figure lurking around me.

"Hello? Prim? Justin? Evan?" I call.

I turn with the figure behind me. Bad move. They catch me, and cup their hand on my mouth.

"Don't say a word." It says. It's female. Then, she reveals herself.

"I'm you. Only from the future." She says as she turns me around.
She looks exactly like me.

"No, your just my long lost twin, that I had no idea about until now." I say sarcastically.

She looks exactly like she is my age.

"Fine. I am your twin sister, Karensa. But, we aren't exactly twins. We're triplets. C'mon out."

A boy walks through the woods, to the meadow.

"I'm your triplet brother, Matthias." He says.

"Nice to meet you two, but, how do you prove that your my triplet brother and sister?" I ask.

Karensa pulls out their birth certificates.

"Okay, you have proved that your my brother and sister, but why did you come here?"

"We came here because, we're homeless. So we need you to help us." Matthias says.

"I can't help. Why don't you go live with mother and father?" I ask toneless.

"Because we need you." Says Matthias.

"I'm sorry, but I have news for you, I'm married and I have children. There's no room for you in the house be sides the basement. I'm not going to do that to you."

"Its better than having no home at all." Says Karensa.

"Alright. Fine. You can live there. Just let me tell Evan."

"Its a deal." Says Matthias.

We stand there for five minutes.

"Alright. Let's get going." I say.

"Lead the way." Matthias says pointing in the direction of the fence.