Chapter: 3

I got ready and walked down stairs "finally you come your pancats were starting to get cold" mom said "maybe I like cold pancats" I said as I sat down and ate "got any plans today?" Mom said "yeah I-I'm very busy" I said "with what?" Mom said but I heard the bus "bye mom! Bye sis!"I said as I grabbed my bag and got on the bus. "Hey cat how are you?"jake said I jumped "I'm fine how about you?"I said trying to keep cool for him "I'm fine so how was yesterday?"jake said "you were there were you not?"I said "pff.... I was,I meant what did you have for a dream,tell me and I tell you my dream " jake said I was a little shaky "umm...yeah my dream..it was cool I guess it was about my sister lizzie,me,and a girl named nicole..oh and you yeah but I don't know what happened I just recall the people there in my dream " I said "oh mine was about you and my girlfriend her name is Nicole " jake said 'wait...nicole in my dreams let's see nicole had pure red fur like a rose 'I thought "oh does she have pure red fur?"I said "yeah how did you know?"jake said "i-i just do I never met her but I guess new friends are a big yes right?"I said "of course it is " jake said as the bus stopped at school. I walked down the halls to the office "here you go miss Okimigi (okie-my-ge)"said a staff member "thank you" I said as I left the office and back into the hallway it was very busy "okay first class is ugh..mathematics man I hate this,anyway better get to my-" I couldn't finish when I saw the cat next to my locker jake. I walked up to my locker as I held in my breath "hey cat my locker is right next to yours that's cool" jake said "yeah it is" I said with a sigh "what class do you have first" I said "mathematics what about you?"jake said "mathematics what is your girlfrinds?"I said "hers is-"mine is math too tehe~my daddy is the principal here so back off little kitty I bet your the litter of you family" nicole said "really, I must not have a sister that is 6 years younger than me idiot I was trying to talk to my freind but you come along" I said as she had a shoked face "daddy!! This girl is being rude to me she doesn't know who I am daddy!!" Nicole said as she ran off "ugh does she always need cats to do stuff for her she's in high school like really how could you date such a girl" I said with a shocked face on me "what are you saying? You like me?"jake said "no, as a friend I want to make you happy" I said as I just punched myself in the friend zone. The bell rang it was time for class me and jake walked to math.

~time skip to class~

"OK class what is 2+2?"said Mrs.yon "fish" I said "correct miss okimigi"Mrs.yon said after the lesson I was thinking of jake and the clock next subject was history at least the boring stuff is out of the way....
(A/N: OK I hope you like this I'm really tried it's 9:22 yes I know i like to do crazy stuff in the day so srry if you don't like it-it was just normal stuff for most of these people reading. Anyway it was all safe and sound =3keke)