Chapter: 7

It was 7:48. Me and jake was on the bus when I didn't notice that cats weren't on the bus well not that many "jake why is there less cats on the bus?" I said "oh..because they skip school I usually do it but not any more" jake said "why do they skip school in the first place?" I said "it's Friday what do you think. Nicole doesn't go to school on Fridays so I'm all alone,but not anymore" jake said as the bus stopped we were at school. "Let's go to class this bus is always late so we have 1 or 2 minutes to get everything" jake said as we got in our lockers and went to math "ok class I have to go talk with a teacher I will be right back" Mrs.yon said as I opened the window and left. Jake saw me and went after me. "Were are you going!" Jake said "I'm going to Catbucks then the mall" I said "but why are you skipping School?" Jake said "I don't know what it's like to skip school so I'm doing it" I said "I'll come with you" jake said as we walked to the mall to get Catbucks "are we going back to school or are we staying out" jake said "umm....going back to school for lunch I don't want my mom to ground me for skipping school" I said as we walked in the mall. Catbucks was around the entrance. "Here is. Catbucks" I said "cool it looks fancier than the other ones I've been to" jake said as we walked in it look so fancy but it had bad staff I heard so hopefully we don't get bad staff "what would you like?" Said one of the staff " I would like just a moca" I said ok what would you like sir?" Said the same staff member "I would like a moca too" jake said "ok what are yall name" said the same staff member "cat and this is jake" I said "ok they will come soon" said the same staff member as she wrote our names on different cups. We got our drinks and left "next we are going to get me and you new clothes" I said "was that your main mission?" Jake said "maybe =)" I said. I bought our clothes and when we was leaving for lunch we saw...