Only 6 Minutes

Being the horrible people we are... We created this to make Terrance even more depressing than what he needs to be. We learned in class that someone on Earth can only last six minutes only Earth without air... Soooooooo. Yeaaaaaaaaaah. Get the idea? Okay! Let's go

The planet sleepily opened his blue-green eyes, reaching over to his bedside table to grab his inhaler. He felt nothing. He felt around the table, looked on the floor, in the closet, in the kitchen, everywhere you could imagine, and he couldn't find it anywhere. He felt himself growing weaker as his knees gave out from underneath him and everything faded to black.

*TIMESKIP*

You were whistling as you walked into Terrence's house.

"'Sup Buttercup, how's it goi-"

Your sentence was cut short at the sight of the man lying unconscious on the ground. When he had fainted, he fell into a lamp, knocking it over and getting some shards of glass lodged in his temple. You ran over to him, and checked his pulse, only noticing that his heartbeat was abnormally slow. You panicked, before remembering what you mother had taught you to do in case something like this happened.

You bent over and attached your lips to his as your hands performed compressions on his chest. 'Please PLEASE don't die...'

You felt him breathing once again, but it was very shallow and weak. He forced himself up and over to a piece of paper and wrote three words, his hand trembling, before passing out again not long after.

Mars has it

You growled and got up, running out of his tidy house and into the streets, running around until you found Mars's house and pounded furiously on the door.

"Mars get your ass down here!" You yelled in rage, hearing footsteps approach the door.

"Oh what a lovely surprise! What are you doing here, duckling?" He smirked and looked at your face. Which seemed to be contorted into a hilarious expression because you could tell he was holding back his laughter.

"GIVE IT BACK!" You yelled at him, clenching your hand over and over again, resisting the urge to slap him.

"Whatever do you mean, little duckling?" he chuckled condescendingly. You raised your hand only to bring it back down.

"Terrance is dying..." Your voice cracked near the end "Quit acting like it's no big deal!" You screamed at him, now smacking him as he stared at you in shock. He slipped his hand into his back pocket and pulled out Earth's inhaler.

"I-I just meant it as a joke... I didn't want to hurt him" He mumbled as he saw you run away.

When you got back to the planet's house, you ran over to him, taking the cap off and opened his mouth, putting the end in and pressed the button down for ten seconds, hoping he would wake up soon.

You continued this about five more times, until he started coughing awake.

You handed him the inhaler. He took it almost instantly and began to use it again. Once he was fully recovered, you tackled him with a hug.

"Gosh... I thought you were going to die"

He chuckled and pet your head, kissing your forehead and laid you down on his bed. You smiled, suddenly exhausted as you fell asleep in his arms, him shortly after.