In His Sickness and Health

This one actually isn't as sad as I thought. It's like a more serious fluff ^___^

You walk in to find the poor planet lying on a couch, face flushed, forehead hot, and eyes weary. His umber hair was mussed and fell in front of his eyes, and his lips looked quite dry. He winced and clutched his stomach, seemingly in a lot of pain. He looked like the human personification of death. You stand there, a pure look of shock on your face.

The young man had told you earlier that he had come down with a bout of the flu, but you weren't expecting anything like this.

"O-oh my gosh, Terrence, are you alright?!" you ask in a panic.

"I'm okay, stuff like this" his stuffy voice is interrupted with a violent sneeze "happens all the time." You raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"What?' he questions defensively "It does. It's usually worse." You still don't believe him. "Seriously, Princess, I'll be -" This time his weak voice was cut off by a series of violent hacks emitted from his broad chest. You panicked and quickly grabbed a glass of water off the table, supporting his back as he gently sipped the fluid.

"Fine," this time, he didn't even try to hide the weakness in his voice. You gently placed your hand on his forehead, concern in your eyes, not knowing how deeply your actions affected him. Nobody had ever done something like this before, your mother being too busy, and the other planets cared a bit, but never did anything. Oh, not to mention you were practically embracing him so yeah that too.

"You're burning up," you say, concerned, "I'll go get a cold rag, you get some rest." You tucked him in with a blanket, leaving the room on a mission to the kitchen.

By the time you had returned, you found the man asleep on the couch, a calm look on his face, causing you to blush slightly. He was already handsome as it is, but even more so when he wasn't angry, worried, or upset. You brushed the hair off of his forehead and gingerly rested the wet cloth on it. You chuckled slightly as you settled down and raised his head gently so that it was resting on your lap as you absentmindedly played with and stroked his hair. You could've sworn you heard him purr.
Eventually the process was so relaxing that you fell asleep. Terrence's eyes fluttered open. He felt much better, and considering that he was a light sleeper your pleasant scalp massage probably helped. He looked at your sleeping face and, for the first time in a while, smiled, glad to have someone as great as you by his side.