Sweet Harry Imagine

"JADEEEEEEEEEE." Your best friend, Harry screams your name as he runs up the stairs and trips over your dresser.

"Smooth one Haz." You chuckle, although you were slightly disturbed that he had gotten into your dorm without you knowing. "How did you even get in here?"

"Oh, well your roomate was leaving as I was coming, so she let me in!" He smiled widely.

"Well okay then." You laugh turning back to study, This was your final test in college for this year, and you were stoked.

"Watchooo workin on?" Harry walks up casually behind you.

"Studying... In an hour is my final test and then I'm FREEEE!!!!!" You tell, making Harry laugh at you.

"So when you're done, I have a MAJOR surprise for you." He smiles mischeiviously.

"Okay?" You were too focused on acing the test to worry and soon you leave Harry alone in your house until your get back.

{TIME TRAVEL WOAH!!!!!!!!}

It's around 4o'clock when you get out and back to your dorm. Before you can even get your keys out to unlock the door, it opens, revealing a smiling Harry with suitcases surrounding him.

"What are tho-"

"We. Are going to Paris!!!" He grins widely, his perfect white teeth widening to reveal his dimple.

"Oh, well okay! When do we leave?" You ask.

"Now! Let's go!!!!" Harry laughs, pulling you to his awaiting car.

{WHAT'S THIS??? ANOTHER TIME TRAVEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?}

After checking into the hotel that you would be staying at, and dumping all of your bags, Harry takes you to the Eiffel Tower, before you can explore the hotel room.

"Wow, this is so breathtaking." You breath, looking out at the lit up Paris.

"Yes it is." Harry comes up beside you, looking out.

You look over at him and suddenly notice his perfectly curly hair that happens without him even trying, his perfect little smirk that revealed his sometimes hidden dimple, and his beautiful sparkling green eyes.

At that moment it hit you.

You were in love with your best friend.

What do you do? Tell him? Show him?

You mentally face palm yourself as you shake your head and involintarily shiver. It was cold up there, and Harry hadn't given you any time to get your sweatshirt.

"Jade." Harry breathes, pulling you around to face him.

"What is it Haz?" You question the fear in his eyes and he clears his throat.

"You make me absolutely crazy for you. With every little thing that you do, the way you bite your lip when you're nervous, and curl into me when you are cold or scared. And you have NO idea how hard it is to keep me from kissing you and wanting to tell you that you are the only one that I want and that I want to be with you forever. But then I remember that it's you that I'm thinking about and know that I'll never get the chance... But I needed to tell you somehow because not letting you know has been eating me up inside. And... I- I love you." He finishes.

You look at him in awe, how had he noticed every little thing that you do? How could someone be so sweet and say the most romantic things.

When you don't answer, Harry sighs. "And I get that you don't love me-"

You stop him by crashing your lips against his.

He kisses back gently and puts his hands on your waist as you put yours around his neck. When you eventually pull away, you smile at him.

"Trust me. I love you too." You smile, hugging him tightly.

{ERMAGERD IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!!! THREE TIME TRAVELS!!!!!!!!}

You and Harry walk into your hotel room hand in hand and you grab some pajamas and walk into a room with only one king sized bed. You quickly get changed and call out to Harry.

"What is it?" He asks as he comes in.

"What were you planning if I didn't like you back." You point at the bed that you were obviously going to be sharing as a couple.

"Uhhhhh." He ruffles his curls. "I guess I didn't think about that."

You just laugh and turn off the light, dragging Harry to the bed.

He wraps his arms around you while you lay your head on his chest.

"I love you Harry." You murmer, drifting off into sleep.

"I love you too Jade, forever and always." He kisses your head and then snuggles into you, falling asleep just as quickly.

~~~

A/N- Sorry for mistakes, my computer is about to die and I don't have any time to check for typos.

xx