Chapter 1-School Life

It all started in an animal school

       "Ring........." The school bell went off. Many different animals rushed to their next lesson. A kitten name luna was always shy and early to class so that she could study. She loves covering one of her eyes using a cloth.

After a few second

The classroom was packed. A puppy name Melody. She always acts cute and have lots of make-up on. Melody is in a group of popularity,where all girls are sissy, Luna always wanted to hang with them she's not the type(If you know what I mean).

Luna and Melody are good friend despite their difference. They would meet each other at their favorite park named Medow ( they named the park ). Melody would teach Luna about fashion and hair style ( eg plates or messy bun ). They wore a heart-shaped jewelry on their tail as their friendship chain.

The teacher walked into the class.

Miss honey(The Polar Bear) "Good morning class"The class replied with a zombie like sound " G.....ood m.....orning miss honey" . Luna and Melody would be busy passing notes as we sat a table away. They had to pass the note to Benz(The Dog with an emo hair)as he was blocking the way. Melody loved Benz especially his personality and looks. Luna said " Looks like someone's in love ;3". Melody's face turned as red as a tomato,she wanted to shout NO!!! But instead she said "Okey whatever." And looks back at her textbook. Luna took Melody's textbook and saw Benz name with heart shapes all around. Melody was speechless until

Ringggggggggg

Melody dashed out of the classroom but luna could keep up as she is an athlete. She got gold for every race she went,even world-wide race champion.

They went to their personal dorm

On the way, Luna bumped into someone as she was reading her book. She picked up her book from the floor and apologized. As she looked up, she fall in love. "Hi I'm Acebassel(the kitten with black and white fur). It's fine. Are you hurt?" Luna face turned red and just left without a word.

Melody side...

Melody was busy doing her homework when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and realized a love note placed in front of her. She looked left and right but could not see anyone. Melody took the notes and started reading.

Love Note..
"Hey. Let's meet at the school restaurant at 9pm. Hope you would be there.

<3 By Stranger"

At 9pm,

I told Luna about the letter and she decided to go on a double date. Luna brought Acebassel. Melody waited at the table and looked at the surrounding. The restaurant was romantic and full of charmy.  "Hi. Are you Melody?" Melody looked at him and nodded her head. "My name is Kanji." Melody started loving him throughout the night.

The Next Day...

"Ringgggggg....."

Luna and Melody could not forget the memories they had with their lovers. They talked about it all day long.