Chapter 2-The Power

After The First Lesson
They headed to the school garden to enjoy the breeze. Luna saw a spark of light shining from a distance. She called Melody to follow her as she was afraid. They both stood near the spark, when suddenly, the spark of light splits into two and when into their body. They felt even strange ever since then.

After Enjoying The Breeze
They headed to their next lesson, science, everyone loved science even the cool kids as we got to mix chemicals.

Mr Fun(the science teacher lamb)"hello class!! You may take your sits."

Suddenly, Luna and Melody fainted. The teacher called the ambulance so that they could drive them to the hospital.

Luna woke up and looked at herself in the mirror and screamed

"Ahhhhhh!!! What's going on!!! Melody!!!!!!!!"

Luna panic when suddenly her eyes strikes  a lightning with her eyes. She got used to the power ( Wind & Lightning )

Melody then saw herself as well and started screaming the same thing as Luna said. She puts her hands out and suddenly a heart-shaped came out. The heart-shapes hits 1 doctor and 1 nurse. The doctor and the nurse fell in love with each other. Slowly but surely she got use to her power ( Love & laser sword )as well.

They when out of the room at the same time and notice their difference. Luna was blue with clouds shape,her outfit was laser eye an dark heart at her tail. As for Melody, her fur turned blonde and red hat with a light red frinch , she was wearing a red heart shape at her tail and as a earring , she also appear to have a laser sword in her mouth.

They both ran into Luna dorm...
"What's going on!!" Luna shouted in fright. Melody replied softly "maybe it's the spark of light...". They decided to rest in their dorm for the day.

Luna's & Melody's dream...
"What are you doing here?" Luna asked gently. Melody's father named Chhotugamer,he told them about their powers and the used of it.

Buzzz buzzz......
The phone alarm went off. They opened their eyes and they were surprised and shocked. They jaws drop to the very bottom of the floor.

( find out what happened in the next chapter )