Chapter 1

Jessica's POV

I got off the plane and headed to my brothers house I know hes still at work so I have time to sleep before he gets home I just hope none of his packmates give me hell for moving across the united states to join.

Jake's POV

I walk in the house joking around with Damen I brought him along to meet Jessi since she's gonna be joining his pack but nothing could have prepared me for the shit thats coming.

Damen's POV

As soon as we walk into the house i smell her, my mate at last. I see her asleep on the couch and smile watching her.

"Dude stop being a creeper thats my baby sister your stairing at!" Jake says.

"Your sister is fucking sexy" I say my eyes turning gold as i watch her my wolf begging me to get closer.

"Get closer to our mate you moron go hold her close now" 

"Calm down shes asleep i dont want to scare her"

"Shes our mate the sparks will show her not to be afraid"

"Shes young she may not feel the sparks if she hasnt shifted yet"

"Shes shifted i can feel her wolf begging us to come closer"

"Shut up fine" 

I walk over and run my hand along her face then lay on the couch next to her pulling her close while Jake goes to grab us each a beer from the kitchen. I smile as she rolls over to cuddle closer.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing with my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jake shouts as he comes into the room

Jessica's POV

"Jake shut up and let me sleep with my mate" I mumble curling closer to my mate.

"Your MATE is my fucking best friend and alpha..." Jake says.

"Hot Damn Alpha mate thats awesome now let me sleep I dont sleep on planes" I say with a yawn.

"Jake calm down and let her sleep We dont need her getting mad" My mate says running a hand threw my hair.

"Mmmmmm your voice is sexy." I say yawning.

"Ugh Damen shes 10 years younger then you shes only 15!!!!" Jake shouts.

"Jake shut the fuck up i wanna sleeeeeeep! if you dont shut up I'll convince Damen to take me to his place were i can sleep" I say

"Hell no you are not leaving this house!" jake says.

"then let me get some god damn sleep" I shout

"Baby swearing isnt good on you" Damen whispers in my ear making me giggle and snuggle closer.

"Then take me away from here so i can actually sleep" I whisper back.

~*~*~*~*~*

Authers Note

so its differnet then the original i know but i cant remeber any of the original and my chances of getting it back are slim so im restarting

5 votes 2 comments for update