As Long As Im Around

*be sure to comment please!*

*Roc POV*

"What the hell!" I yell as my first instict. Blood is everywhere. i fall onto the ground and use a sheet to stop the blood from rushing out of Clairs neck.

She didnt get hit in the very middle of her neck, she got hit a little off center. i look into Clairs eyes. They're fully open. i touch her heart. its still beating.

"Call 911." i tell Desiree.

"Hell no! The fuuck i look like? Now step away from her or I'll shoot you too!" Desiree points the gun at me.

"No Des! She's going to die if i let her blood keep leaking!"

"Well let me just kill her for good." Des cocks the gun then gets ready to shoot Clair again.

I jump up and attack Desiree. The second I grab her, she pulls the trigger on the gun and I'm hit.

--some time later--

I open my eyes. I stare at the ceiling.. It takes a while before i realise im in a hospital.

I look to my right. It's Clair.

"Psst. Clair. You awake?" she doesnt respond. she's hooked up to wires and in a neck cast.

I close my eyes. A machine starts beeping. within minutes doctors are rushing into the room. The beeping was from Clairs machine. The doctors put a white sheet over her and take her out.

"NO! PLEASE DONT ! BRING HER BACK HERE!" I yell.

My heart monitor starts going crazy. Im mad! Desiree did this! She killed Clair, and she almost killed me!

I try to move my left shoulder.. i cant. it stings. i guess that's where I got shot.

I see Desiree coming in the room, a nice looking man in a suit comes behind her.

"are you Chresanto August??" the man asks.

"yes."

"Good. You are being charged with 2nd Degree Murder, Threatening, and Suicidal actions. I demand you to go to court. Here are the papers." he opens his suit case and places a stack of papers on my lap.

Desiree is behing him smirking.

"What?" I ask.

----

Please vote for this story! and comment! i love comments. also share this story! the more reads i get, the better and more detailed the story will get! i'll also be adding some good twists if i get enough readers.

follow me on IG : @tm_mindless_imagines