Chapter 5: The Night Out

"Me?"
"yea, if its akward then just tell me."
He ran his hand through his hair again.
You stuttered a bit before answering.
"No no that would be awesome!"
People had stared for a second. You may have said "awesome" a little...to loud.
"Might want to keep it down a little bit, crazy fans might go nuts if they heard that we were 'going out', i mean, we are not going out as bf and gf but, people migt think we are dating,"
"I know what you mean."
you weren't mad or anything. You were just exited you got to hang out with him.
"(Y/n), (Y/n)!"
You didnt notice Mark was trying to get your attention.
"Oh hehe sorry!"
You could tell Mark noticed that you were distracted by him.
Oh god i am such an idiot!
He didn't raise an eyebrow this time. Thats a bad thing. Ugh! He knows!
"So you probably need my number to plan everything out."
You nodded your head. He asked for your phone and put his number in. Adding the contact 'Mark'. You secretly put in 'Markimoo' after he was done.
You drove to a hotel and got dressed. 'vmmm' your phone text alert rang.
"So where do u want to go?"
"Idk whatever u think is fun."
" Oh well then, there's this place called The Park Restaurant"
"Sounds cool see u there!"
"K u too."
You wondered what The Park Restaurant was. Was it eating dinner in the park, looking up at the stars? But you stopped wondering and met Mark at the right spot. It wasn't like you imagined. It was somehow better. It had lights rapped around the trees, and the full moon out. It was more of a couple place but you didn't want to mention that to Mark. He held your arm and walked over to a table.
"This place is nice!"
You said trying to give the hint that he was giving you to much.
"You really didn't have to bring me... Here"
You kind of blushed when you said it.
" It's totally fine."
He said. somehow making you less worried. You put your hands on the table in relief. You stopped in surprise to what he had just done. He had put his hand on yours again, you hadn't felt this for a long time. Sudden he squeezed it tightly letting you know that there was something on his mind.
You looked up at his glassy brown eyes......and you squeezed back.

I told you our story was beginning. Sorry I didn't update when I said i would. I was really busy. But I promise I will try to get one chapter in every at least 2 days.
~puppies2213