Chapter 36: DROWN!!

"Hey. We still have a whole day ahead of us... Why don't you guys pack tomorrow and we could have fun all day?"
Mark implied. ( Or IPLIED AHAHA... I'm sorry...)
A tear dripped down Paxton's face..
"Yea... I'll just... We'll just miss you so much."
We'd never forget this moment as long as we lived. I got on my phone and looked for some cool places to be.
"What if we go to... The Park Restaurant?"
Mark flinched and smiled at you. The first date you two had was there..Jack and Pax looked at each other.
"Sure sounds good! Is 8:00 fine?"
The Irishman asked. I nodded my head and we all rushed to find some kinda outfits. You went over to pax figuring she didn't have much to use.
"Hey, wanna come with me to find some clothes for tonight?"
She got a sparkle in her eyes and grabbed your hand leading out the door.
"What's a good store?"
You got in the car and started the engine.
"I heard Bibis is good."
I looked up the directions and we got there at about 8:00 AM. We walked in and started looking around... Too formal. Too casual. Then at the same time... We both found the perfect outfits. whiiich took us about an hour. Paxton picked out a crossed white shirt with a black leather jacket, jeans, and white knee high boots. She was lazy but I had to admit, she had some taste. I picked out a white crop top that wrote in black 'Killin it' a red (lucky) flannel and black ripped jeans. We were pretty much set as we high fived and went up to the check out desk.The total said '50.00' which was quite cheap for all that to be honest. By the time we got home it was then 9:30. You both didn't show the boys any part of the clothes you got. Surprise Duuuh. Mark saw you get home and asked what he should wear. You went up to yours and his room as he followed. The closet was a mess.
"Mark you seriously need to be neater."
He shrugged.
"Any ideas?"
You looked around and found something that matched so perfectly that you could just squeal.
"Wear this.."
You showed him the one and only Lucky flannel which matched your outfit AND his red hair. Perfect.
"Mmkay sure.. Now can I see your outfit?"
You shook your head and gave him a laugh.
"Hell no! It's a surprise!"
He gave you a joking glare.
*Lè time skip to 7:00 PM*
You went into Mark's room and told him to start getting ready. You looked through your part of the room for some kinda matching jewelry before you got dressed.
"I'm so excited!"
You say looking through the boxes of earnings and necklaces. Mark took of his shirt but before he got any farther..
"Mark what the FÜCK? You know I'm in here!?"
He didn't really care apparently.
"Your point is......? Your 26 (Y/n), so what."
You studderd as you just looked at his bare chest.
"I uh...."
Mark smirked.
"Look in the mirror."
I turned to face the mirror on my side. Sh¡t my nose is bleeding.
(Animuuuu refresher ;3)
"You loved it.."
Mark chuckled.
I got a tissue and stopped the blood.
"Fück off Mark."
*********************
It was 7:45, 5 till you needed to go. You came in Mark's room, again and showed him your AMAAAZING outfit.
"So that's why you wanted me to wear the flannel! I love it."
Pax and Jack came in.
"You ready?"
Pax said. Mark nodded and escorted all of us to his car. Pax and Jack sat in the back while Mark drove and I got in the passenger seat. The whole time Jack asked so many questions like a little kid during a road trip. It took at least 10 minutes and when you did get there. It made you light up, figuratively and physically... Because there were so much lights and that it reminded you of so much. Once you got out of the car Paxton asked Jack If we all looked like just friends or an actual double date.
"Well, Paxton and I look like a couple... Meanwhile Mark and (Y/n) look like their twins and their mom dressed them up to look similar."
Pax high fived Jack for the nice Golden brown roast on us. I thought it was quite funny also to be completely honest. The waiter led us the the 4-person table and we all had the usual chit chat. The waiter came over.
"Hello! I'm Javier (HA-ve-Air) I'll be your waiter for tonight. Would you like to start off with some drinks?"
As he handed out menus we ordered some pop and right before he left he gave me a quick wink. I got a quick shock down my spine. I suspected nobody else noticed so I continued reading the menu.
"Tell me why the fûck he just winked at you..?"
Mark whispered to me, clearly not quite enough. Before I could answer Jack HAD to respond.
"He probably thought we were the mom and dad and you are our....twins!"
Paxton and Jack wouldn't lay off the matching flannels but they continued laughing anyways.
"Mark I have no idea whatsoever."
He got a little frustrated at the fact but we all had a good time anyway. After he came back he took our orders and 10 minutes went by.
"Thank you!"
Jack said as he passed out all our plates. After a while everyone could tell... We were done with food. I was about to stack up all the plates when I felt something at the bottom of the glass. I took off a piece of paper and looked at it.
Javier- 614-***-****
Mark grabbed the paper from me and examined it.
"I'm done with this! Who the hell does this guy think he is?"
I laughed. Yea, I was sooo going to date a guy named Javier.... Why does that name crack me up?
Pax and Jack shrugged.
"Why don't you just RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET with this JAVIER THE GREAT?!"
I rolled my eyes and giggled. He was so jealous right now.
"Mark... You are very sensitive but Please! Do not rip his bones out of his body..."
He took a sip of his drink.
"Can I tell him off?"
I shook my head.
"Why don't you just act like that piece of paper is Javier and rip it up instead of physically ripping him up?"
He grabbed the paper engraved with the number. Mark got out a pen and drew a stick figure and wrote Javier on the side. Looking around the table he spotted something.. Smirking, he shoved the paper in jacks drink and yelled.
"DROWN!! DROOOOWN!!!"
Paxton and I could NOT stop laughing when Jack grabbed the drink and looked at it.
"....Did you ever consider that I'm THIRSTY?! There goes a whole thing of Mountain Dew..."
He came back around but before he got to the table I held on to Marks hand to prevent him from hitting and showing the waiter that we were together.
"Hey bud? Do you not get the hint that we're together? I mean come on, I'm right here. Lay off why don't you?!"
I could see the man get a lump in his throat. He didn't say anything and just gave us the check.
"Sh¡t man you scared him away."
Jack commented. Which actually made the problem better because Mark then thought he was tough.... We all packed into the car. It was a great night but also the last for now. Jack and Paxton were leaving tomorrow.
"That was fun!"
You said. Everyone else agreed and we all went to sleep immediately for the night.
         ************************
At about 1:30 AM you got up. You tried to fall back asleep but nothing worked. You rolled around for half hour and didn't want to be rude and wake Mark. You thought maybe it would be easier if you tried the couch. Tip toeing downstairs you grabbed the blanket and pillow and laid down. Still, no luck.
"If you having trouble you know you can always wake me up."
Mark came up to you and you smiled. He pulled off your blanket  and carried you upstairs bridal style.
When you got in the room it was pitch black. He later you down on the bed and pulled the covers up to your shoulders. Mark slid to the side of you and put his arms around your waist. You lay there eyes open and smiling until you become drowsy enough to fall asleep.Your so lucky, you think as you fall asleep in marks arms.

;))))) is it just me laughing at my own writing or am I the only one who laughed at the part where mark shoved the paper in Jacks drink and yelled "DROOOWN!!"
Bye peeeeeps
                           ~Izzyplier2213