Chapter Six

As soon as she hit the ground, I made a quick decision to look for help. I decided to get Skye.

I ran along the spiral path, down the neck of the cliff, panicked and worried about my future mate.

"Skye! Skye, where are you!" I yelled. I found Skye talking to a group of she-wolves.

"Skye! Kite fell unconscious! I need your help to get her to Serena!"

"What happened?!" Skye asked as we ran back up the cliff.

"I don't know! I asked her to be my mate, she said yes, and then we stood up from where we were sitting. We started walking, and then she just...well...fainted," I explained. "YOU ASKED HER TO BE YOUR MATE??? Oh my gosh that's awesome! She told me she was excited to see you here." Said Skye, starting to pant.

When we finally reached the top, Skye had to catch her breath.

"Kite!" exclaimed Skye. Tears came to her eyes.

"Please be okay, please be okay! Talon, I am going to get Serena. You stay here and make sure she's ok!"

"Got it!" I replied. I would guard Kite with my life.

A couple minutes later, Skye arrived with Serena and all her supplies.

"Skye filled me in on what happened." Serena said. "She just fainted out of the blue?"

"Yes. I'm really worried about her." I said in a serious tone. "I asked her to be my mate, she accepted, and then she fainted. She wasn't nervous at all that I know of. She seemed completely relaxed."

"There is nothing to worry about," Said Serena. "She is completely healthy, so when she stood up, she had a large head rush, causing her to faint. She should be back on her feet within the hour."

"Thanks, Serena!" Said Skye and I as Skye and Serena walked back down the cliff.

I decided to stay with Kite until she woke up.