Chapter 1

I DON'T OWN D GRAY MAN! I hope you enjoy, and comment plz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Timcanpy! Stop flying around. What are you going to do if a cat eats you again?" said a boy with white hair and blue eyes, wearing what looks like a suit and has a mark on his face; and his red hand with a cross in it. He was sitting on the back of the wagon, with his luggage on his lap.

"Would you keep it down, Allen" said a person next to him. The white hair kid known as Allen turn his head to the person next to him.

" Sorry Yasmin, it's just I don't want to see Timcanpy get eaten again."  Allen said.

Yasmin, a girl with long dark red hair and golden amber eyes. Is wearing a white sleeveless collar shirt with red trims, a short black skirt, with a brown belt around her waist, gold bracelet on  her right wrist, a black bow that had some of her hair in a side ways pigtail, and brown knee length wedge boots. She has a metal whip that hangs on her belt and a she has a black drawstring bag. A sigh escape from her, as she bonked Allen on the head.

"OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Allen yelled, while rubbing his head where the bump is at.

"For you to stop staring at my chest" Yasmin said, as she leaned back against  the cart.

"I wasn't staring at your chest! I was staring at the marked, you have on your arm!" he yelled.

Yasmin sighs, as she massaged her  temples, as she replied "Sorry, it's just... I'm a bit nerved up right now"

"How come?"

"Well, lets just say there's someone who would annoyed me."

"Who"

"You'll find out soon"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allen turn his head in thought, as he look up to see Timcanpy just about to fly off again, and yelled at it. Yasmin heard movement inside the cart. The curtain was moved aside to reveal a clown.

"What? A cat ate it? I'm surprised it  live" the clown said.

"It flew out of the cat's grave" Allen replied as, Timcanpy landed on his extended finger. "It's your responsibility to look after it" Yasmin said.

"Huh" the clown was pushed aside by a woman with a rabbit head. "Did you two come to England to sight see, Mr.  Traveler~<3" the female rabbit asked.

"No not really I came to introduce  myself to the people..." Allen replied as he put Timcanpy on his head.

"What about you, Miss Traveler~" rabbit girl asked the red hair girl.

"No, I'm just his babysitter" Yasmin answered, as she received a look from  Allen; (-.-).

"So, where are you headed then?" questioned the female rabbit, as she look at them. "At the Exorcist Headquarters" Allen  answered.