Chapter 3

-this is Rouge-

(Yasmin's POV)

        Allen was snoring in his sleep, while I was watching the clouds pass by. Then I heard a noise coming from Allen. "...Master..." he mumbled as he snored quietly. I remember the day he first became an Exorcist.

(flashback)-Three months ago, somewhere in India-

         I stood quietly behind the former general whose name is Cross Marian, in the shadows. Listening and watching as the general and his  apprentice talked. "Allen" , the general said, while drinking a glass of wine. "Yes, Master?" Allen questioned, while sitting on his knees and putting his hands on his knees.

"It's been three years since you  became my apprentice. It's about time you held your own..." Cross said.  "From this day forth, I permit you to formally call yourself an Exorcist."

There was silence for a few minutes.

"REALLY!" Allen exclaimed in excitement.

"But in order to do so, we must go to the headquarters together" said Cross, while standing up.

"Really?" Allen questioned.

"Allen...you know where headquarters is, right?" Cross questioned, as he pulled out what look like a hammer.

"...Hmm?" The apprentice questioned.

"I'll leave my Golem behind to accompany you." The former general said, as a small creature with wings fly off of his shoulder. "And you'll also have someone to accompany you."

I watch as Cross walked toward to his  apprentice. "I'll make sure to send a letter of recommendation to Komui, the officer, on your behalf..." Cross replied, as Allen crawled back a little. A little scared as Cross talked to him. "Get going as soon as you wake up."

"You can't be thinking about leaving me behind, Master?" Allen said scared.

"I hate that place" Cross said, as he raise the hammer and hit Allen on the head. Which knocked him out.

After a few minutes, Cross then called out, "Yasmin". I walk out of the  shadows. "I need you to watch over him" Cross said, as he was staring at  an unconscious Allen, with his back to me. "...Yes, father" I said, as I stood there, watching my father leave.

(End of Flashback)

I snapped out of my thoughts, to see Allen breathing hard and holding to  where his heart is at. The clown started to talk to Allen saying that he was moaning in his sleep.

"IT'S AN AKUMA!" came a screamed. I  felt the wind blow my hair as I grip the edge of the wagon, to prevent me from flying. I look over to see, Allen using his luggage; so he won't fly off, the clown's hat is blowing away piece by piece, and Timcanpy is paralleling from being blown away.

Once the wind died down. We looked in the direction towards the scream. It looks like its coming from the alley way. "It's an akuma! It's gonna kill us!" came the mysterious scream. "W-what?" the clown questioned. I look over to see Allen jump off the wagon with his suitcase, and headed towards the alley. While he yelled "Thanks for the ride!" As I follow after him. "Oh my!" The clown exclaimed. "Come on Timcanpy" I yelled, jogging after Allen.  As the Golem flew after us. We ran, well I was jogging and Allen was  running. Any ways. We were almost there. When Allen turn a corner;  saying "Are you all right? Where's the..." When we skid to a stop.  "...Akuma?" Allen questioned, seeing a group of guys huddling around a little kid.

There was silenced for a few minutes. When a bald guy with a mustache had an anger mark on his head and said "There's no demon." As he smacked the kid on the head, while yelling; "Look what you did, John!" "Ow!" "This is what you get for screaming that you're going to get killed!" yelled the man. "Huh" Allen was confused.

"Sorry, it was just one of his pranks" the bald man said as he put a bandage on the boy John's head. "He gets his kicks by telling adults that he saw  demons and what not"

As John rubbed his head and yelled "I'm not playing around, you idiots! There's an akuma for real!" Irritated, and kept yelling at the men; "They're gradually invading our world! That's  what my dad said!" "Yeah, yeah. Here have a piece of candy." "Stop treating me like a little kid!"

Me and Allen just stood there  watching, an argument between the boy John and the men. I felt an aurora  from one of the men. I saw a man wearing a ragged clothing. I glance at  Allen and saw his left eye changed. I glance at the ragged man and saw he was staring at the John kid.

"I'm telling the truth! This homeless guy was just killed by a tough-looking guy wearing a hat!" John yelled, while pointing at the ragged man. "Then the akuma skeleton entered his body and..." John was cut off as the homeless guy grab him and put his  hands on John's mouth.

"SORRY, IT'S NOTHING" the homeless guy says. "HE BEGGED ME TO PLAY WITH HIM, BUT HE KIND OF OVERDID IT."

"Ngg?" John muffled shock.

"I knew it" said the bald man. "Yeah, Yeah. Lets get back to work." said, one of the men. "The next time you cause trouble, we'll ignore you, John!" the chef yelled, as he and the other men left. John was struggling to yelled, but it was useless.

There was silence in the alley. John glanced at the homeless man and stare in shock. I snatched  John away from the man. As Allen sliced the ragged man face, to reveal an akuma. "You can't deceive my eyes" explained Allen. A scratch mark appeared on the akuma's face.

"You're an Akuma" Allen says and watch the akuma exploded. I shielded John from the blast. I haven't noticed that he was blushing. When I put his head on my breasts.