What if... You cried in front of them //Kuroko+Kise+Midorima//

What if... 【You Cried in front of them】【Kuroko+Kise+Midorima】

Kuroko 💕

   "Nigou? Nigou, where are you? Please come out, it's not funny anymore!" You ran through the streets of your town calling the name of your boyfriend's dog.

   You had been calling for him and begging for the past hour, but to your dismay, he wouldn't show up. You couldn't imagine how hard it would be for you to explain to Kuroko that you had lost his best friend.

Of course, he still had Kagami, but he wasn't the same.

   Plus, you loved Nigou almost as much as you loved his owner. It was hard for you to believe that because of you, he could be lost forever.

   There would be no more times where you and Kuroko would try to kiss, but then get interrupted by Nigou's barking or jumping. There would be no more times that you and Kuroko would take a walk with Nigou while holding hands.

   You finally walked back to Kuroko's house, holding back tears. There was nothing you could do now. It was too dark to keep searching, and it started to rain. You woefully knocked on the door, wiping raindrops off of your cheeks.

   You looked down as the bluenette opened the door. "Hello, (First Name)-chan. You look wet." Kuroko said, staring at your slightly drenched shoulders, face, and hair. You walked in silently as he walked to the kitchen to grab you a towel to dry off. You sat on his couch and lied down trying to figure out a way to tell Kuroko what had happened.

   Your boyfriend walked back in with hot chocolate and two towels as you sat up. "Here you go, (First Name)-chan." He said. He gave you the hot chocolate and started to dry your hair off with the towel. "Tetsuya, you don't have to do that for me..." You tried to give him the hot chocolate back, but he just looked at you. "(First Name)-chan, is there something wrong?" Kuroko questioned. He stopped drying your hair and put the towel down.

   Your eyes started to become moist again. "N-Nigou... I... I..." Tears broke through your eyes and started to stream down your cheeks, and you covered your face with your hands.

   "I just wanted to make everything easier for you. You're always so busy, and I thought that Nigou needed a walk, so I took him out for a while, but I just stopped for a second... A-And he got away... And I... I just... I'm so sorry" Your back moved up and down quickly with each sob you let out.

   Kuroko sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around you. "It's fine, (First Name)-chan" He said calmly. "No! It's not! I lost your best friend! And now we'll never get him back..." You cried louder.

   Your boyfriend put his hands around your wrists and took them away from your face. He brushed away your tears and tilted your chin up to look at him. "Nigou isn't my best friend. (First Name)-chan is. She's much nicer and more beautiful than Nigou." A faint smile crosses Kuroko's face.

   "You don't really mean that..." You said, looking down again. Kuroko chuckled. "Of course I do, (First Name)-chan. Also, Nigou is hiding under the couch"

   Before you had the time to respond, a giant ball of shadow and fluff jumped into your lap, pushing you back a little bit. "N-NIGOU?" You smiled widely, and Kuroko hugs you again. "I love you, (First Name)" Kuroko smiles.

Kise 💕

   You sighed as you sat down at the table you usually sat at in the cafeteria. It had been a long day for you.

   Your alarm went off late, which caused you to rush and forget to eat breakfast and grab your homework. You ended up getting a zero on the assignment you missed. Not only that, but the teacher handed out grades from last week's test and you didn't do as well as you thought you would. Everything was piling up in your mind and all you wanted to do was have a shoulder to lean on.