1

If you read my last update forever ago and wanted to see me meet Troye Sivan, the video is above!

Troye's POV

"Hey Troye! I know we scheduled your vocal lesson to be this afternoon but I'm feeling a little under the weather today. Sorry, mate," I delete the voicemail from my vocal coach before rolling over, tucking my face back in the cream coloured sheets. I was a little annoyed, but very excited to finally have a day off.  Not just any old day off, a day off in New York City of all places!
I let my mind wander as I gaze out the window at the city. The sun is just rising over the building tops, and the streets below are already bustling with life. 

From my extravagant hotel suite I can see block after block of immense skyscrapers piercing into the sky. My heart fluttered at the thought that I could do whatever I pleased today! Whatever I pleased...

I quickly shuffle out of the soft, satin sheets, rummaging in the suitcase that lay on the floor at the foot of the king sized bed. My hands shuffle through the contents of the case, quickly pulling out my outfit of choice. 

Taking the small stack of garments into the on-suite bathroom, I quickly pull the black skinny jeans up over my boxers and pull on the white jumper. I quickly run my fingers through my loose curls, pushing them out of my eyes before quickly slipping on my signature platform converse shoes.

Just as I'm turning to leave, I decide to take a mirror selfie and upload it to twitter.

@troyesivan: Loving New York so far!!! Can't wait to explore! xx 

I grab my wallet and room key off the bathroom counter before making my way out of the suite and out of the hotel. As soon as I'm outside a cool breeze greets me.

I can almost taste the sense of adventure on my tongue as I start walking down the street with no set direction in mind. My headphones are in, blasting some good ol' Michael Jackson! Can't beat the classics! 

As I'm walking, I pass loads of street performers, artists, and various other people just trying to earn their next meal. None of them really stand out to me though. I'm stopped a few times as I walk by fans, whom I happily pose for pictures with before continuing on my way.

Eventually I find myself in the heart of New York- Time Square. I'm beginning to get a little hungry, so I locate a Starbucks that stands on the street corner closest to me, making my way through the sea of people towards the door. I must be about 30 seconds away from the shop when a few all too familiar people surround me. Paps. Black jackets I could notice anywhere adorn their bodies. The flashes from their cameras screaming for attention. 

I quickly slip on the pair of sunglasses I always carry with me, politely trying to make my way through the crowd. When my career began and I first started getting followed by paparazzi, I was rude and inconsiderate.  Management gets on my case too much about it now though because I have an "image" to uphold.