✨❤️Chapter Three❤️✨

Mo'Naes POV

I woke up still wrapped in Abel's arms, last night was amazing, I know what has begun and I'm ready for the ride. I moved his arm from my waist without waking him, My legs screamed as I tried not to fall going inside the bathroom looking in the mirror.

There was so many passion marks all over my neck, usually I would be pissed but I found myself smiling at them. I brushed my teeth then started up the shower and stepping in. Hot water always calms me and relaxes my muscles, fifteen minutes into my shower I felt a cold breeze then Abel stepped in the shower behind me.

"Good Morning Baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder then my neck

I turned around and pecked him on the lips, he cupped my ass and pulled me in closer. I broke the kiss before he tried to go any further I needed at least a couple of hours for my lady parts to recuperate. We washed each other up Abel keep 'Accidentally' rubbing his fingers over my clit. We rinsed off and got out getting dressed in what I packed an spraying my self with my 'VS' perfume then plugging up my flat irons.

Abel left out the room while I was doing my hair, finally I was finished and headed down stairs I could hear voices as soon as I hit the top of the stairs knowing it was the crew.

I haven't seen them in forever all with the acceptation of Cash. Hawk was always my favorite he always had me dying he was my Partner-In-Crime, I reached the bottom of the steps and they all was just looking at me.

"Ahwee Shit." I Hawk said as he stood up an came over to me, he grabbed me and pulled me into a bear hug.

"HAWWKK!!" I squealed as he starting tickling me

"Mo, I fucking missed you girl." He said letting me go smiling big

"I missed you too." I said mirroring his smile

"We so have to stir some trouble up how we used to." I whispered in his ear as I walked past he fist bumped me smirking

"Wassup Short Stack." Lamar said chucking

I always hated that nick name so what I'm only 5'2 1/2.

"Lammmy." I squealed laughing cause I know he hates when I call him that

I gave Lamar a hug and plopped between Hy and Abel

"Heey Hy."

"Wassup Mo." Hy said pulling me into a hug

"See I'm not the only one that missed you baby." Abel whispered into my ear

I smiled, I really missed these guy's. My stomach growls so I stood up and headed into the kitchen.

I was going to make french toast eggs and bacon. I took out the stuff for it, started up the pan then started preparing it. I figured the guys would want some so I made enough for every one.

The eggs and french toast was done I was just about to take the bacon out as Hawk walked into the kitchen.

"I really missed this Mo." He grabbed a plate and started filling it up as I put the bacon on the table.