✨❤️Chapter Eight❤️✨

Mo'naes POV

I woke up jumping from the bed sitting up from off of Abel. I wiped the sweat beads from my forehead breathing hard, Abel sat up rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"You okay princess?" He said rubbing my back

I shook my head yes as so many thoughts ran through my mind. I ran my hands threw my curls and sighed looking over at the clock seeing it was only six in the morning.

"Come on go back to bed mama." He said rubbing my arm

I laid back down on his chest letting out another huge sigh, he leaned down and kissed my forehead then running his hand threw my hair, It was soothing until I drifted back off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up being blinded from the sun beaming threw the window to an empty bed but the smell breakfast instantly hit my nose as I swung the covers off me and stood from the bed, I grabbed my suit case from the floor and pulled it onto the bed I pulled out a pair of black laced panties and the matching bra before going into the bathroom and starting up the shower letting it get hot before stepping inside. Fifteen minutes into my shower I felt a cold breeze seconds later Abel stepped inside pulling me back up against him kissing on my neck.

"Abel Stop." I said giggling

"But I missed you so much princess."

"I missed you to pineapple." I said turned to face him

He gripped my ass deepening the kiss as I moaned in his mouth, I pulled away breaking the kiss before it goes any farther. We washed up together before for getting out and drying off. I lathered myself with my berry scented lotion then pulled out a pair of maroon compression leggings and my my black graphic tee shirt the slipped my feet in my black NIKE harrachies. I pulled my curls in a high bun going into the living room plopping on the couch beside Abel still only dressed in only a towel. A sudden knock at the door scared me making me jump, Abel stood from the couch going to open the door and Cash walked holding a black bag handing it to Abel.

"Wassup Sis." Cash said coming over to give me a hug

"Hey Cash."

"I have to get going but, Abel the flight is tonight at eight."

"Alright man." Abel said dapping him up

Abel followed him to the door and closing it before coming back into the living room tossing the bag on the couch and going inside it. He pulled out his clothes and began putting them on, I turned on the tv and began to flip through the channels soon stopping on Family guy. Abel finally finish getting dressed plopping on the couch beside me and pulling me closer to him.

"Where is the next stop for your tour?" I asked

"Miami, What about you?" He said

"Dubai." I said smirking

I'll be in Atlanta for a few more days then its off to Dubai and I'm so excited, I found myself drifting off into a day dream about me being in Dubai the beautiful waters and warm sun on my skin is so peaceful and relaxing.

"How long will you be there?" Abel asked pulling me from my day dream

"A couple of weeks."

"Weeks? what is it that's in Dubai you hiding a man or something out there?"

I chucked looking at Abel's face and completely stopped at his all to serious expression.

"Come on Abel you can't be serious."

"Well do you ?" He asked not breaking the stare he had locked onto me

———

•So I wrote this hella long ago and its a unfinished chapter so it's short, Sorry 😬 I deleted the app between work and school wattpad turned into more of a job than something I liked to do 🤕 But I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack 🕺🏽