Prologue

It Was Quiet. Too Quiet.

Pointing To The Left Side Of The House, Chico And Jules Moved In To Make Sure It Was Clear While Rambo And Trap Scoped The Right Side.

I Stood At The Entrance With Roscoe, Our Eyes Never Left Sight Of The Pool Of Blood That Led Up The Stairs.

I Couldn't Lie, It Made A Nigga Uneasy. That Could Be The Blood Of One Of Our Loved Ones.

Duce Entered The Home With A Gun To The Old Hag's Head. A Part Of Me Felt Bad For Her. She Ain't Do A Thing But Birth The Sons Of Bitches And Now They'll Be The Death Of Her. She Got Caught Up In A Sad Case Of "Fucked Up-Ness".

All Four Of My Men Regrouped. "All Clear."

Nodding, I Pointed Up Stairs. As If On Que, The Sound Of A Newborn Baby's Cries Filled The Air Causing Duce To Throw The Old Broad On Me And Dash Up The Stairs, Almost Getting His Head Blown Off. Fortunately, By The Grace Of God, He Ducked.

"GO, GO, GO!!" Yelled Duce.

Within A Matter Of Seconds We Were Engaged In Warfare. Bullets Was Spraying And Bodies We Dropping. A Couple Of Our Niggas Got Hit But Was Nothing Critical As Opposed To The Head And Neck Shots We Were Delivering To The Opps.

I Quickly Pocked My Head Out To See What We Were Dealing With. Seeing We Had Only One Bitch Ass Nigga Left, I Whistled For My Men To Cease Fire. I Gave Roscoe A Look And He Nodded. My Life Now Depends On Him.

1 .. 2 .. 3 ..

I Stood Straight Up With My Hands Held In Surrender. "Ight Nigga. You Win."

The Last Dude Came Out Of Hiding With The Biggest Smile On His Face.

"I Always Knew You Was A Bitch Nigga. Who Would've Knew Lil Ole Me Will Do The Honors Of Killing The Notorious AK. Kilo's Gonna Love Me For This." He Pointed His Gun At Me. "Bye Bye Nigga."

Closing My Eyes, I Heard The Shot Go Off.

BANG !!

I Opened My Eyes And Smiled As I Watched The Young Nigga Fall To The Floor With A Bullet In Between His Eyes.

"Target Practice Paid Off Huh?" I Joked Turning Back Towards Roscoe.

He Waved Me Off. "Quit Talking Shit, Before I Shoot You In Ass Man."

"Quit Bull Shitting And Search These Rooms Man." Duce Snapped, Opening A Room Door And Going Inside.

Following Suit, Everybody Moved In To Check All Rooms While I Yanked The Screaming Old Broad The Floor. She Was Screaming So Damn Much It Made My Soul Itch.

"Man Shut Yo Ass Up Before I Shoot You In The Face."

She Instantly Covered Her Mouth With Her Hands And Silently Cried. Not Caring About Her Being In Distress, I Pushed Her Towards To Biggest Room And Opened The Door.

"Ma?" The Conniving Broad Yelled, Coming Towards Us. I Shot Her Dead In The Chest Making Her Body Jolt Backwards And On To The Floor. Everyone In The Room Screamed Seeing Her Blood Spew Everywhere.

I Looked Around The Whole Room For My Main Target. "Where Is He?"

"Behind You."

Turning Around With His Mother In Front Of Me, We Both Shot At Each Other. I Shot Him Twice. One In The Neck And The Other In The Chest, Be He Fell Down The Stairs.

Once My Adrenaline Came To An End I Felt A Burning Sensation In My Chest. I Stumbled Backwards, Hitting The Floor, As My Vision Grew Blurry In The Process. Hearing My Family Scream And Cry Aloud, I Knew I Had Been Shot.

"Pharaoh. Baby Stay With Me." Was The Last Thing I Heard My Moms Say Before The White Light Flashed And Everything Around Me Went Black.

Damn A Nigga Was Supposed To Make It Home. A Nigga Was Supposed To Become A King And Take The Throne.