04

This Is A Continuation Of The Last Chapter. ENJOY .

At The Waffle House I Got To Know Success Better. Even Though I Haven't Known Her For a while, It Feels Like I've Known Her For A Good Minute. I Find It Crazy That She Wasn't What I Thought She Was When I First Met Her. She Was Actually Chill And Goofy.

After Demolishing Our Food, We Had A Full Debate Over Who Was Gone Pay What Until Success Finally Let Me Pay For Both Her And My Meal. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Like The Fact She Wants To Be Independent But I Got This.

I Checked My Phone Seeing It Was O7:3O Am.

"Aye, You Want Me To Drop You Off Somewhere?"

She Looked Up From Her Phone At Me. "Where Are You Headed To?"

"Shit, The Crib To Laydown Then HQ Afterwards."

"If It's Okay, I'd Like To Stay With You Until Then."

I Nod. Enough Said.

» » » » » » » » » » »

Once We Pulled Up, I Opened The Passenger Door For Success Then Asked Her To Check My Mailbox. She Gave Me A Look But Did It Anyways. I Unlocked The Door And Left It Cracked As I Plopped On The Nearest Couch Face First. Once I Heard The Front Door Close, I Closed My Eyes. Man, I Was Tired.

"Pharaoh, Where You At?" Success Yells.

"LivingRoom!" I Yell Back.

It Got Hell Of Quiet Until She Yelled Again. "I'm Lost!"

I Chuckled, Getting My Lazy Ass Up. I Found Her In The Family Room Looking At The Pictures On The Wall. Since It Was A Couch In Here I Plopped On It Caring All My Attention To Her.

"Your House Is Big." She Says Examining Pictures.

"This Must Be Your Girlfriend And Y'all Kids?" She Asks Referring To A Picture Of Raven, Zenobia And Zemia.

"Nahh, That's My Sister And My Nieces."

"Oh. Where Yo Girl And Kids At?" She Looked Back At Me This Time.

"They Don't Exist."

She Nodded As She Walked Over To The Couch I Was Laying On. She Tried To Push Me Over But I Wouldn't Budge. "Damn Scoot Over! I'm Tired Too!"

I Pointed To The Floor. "There you go."

She Smacks Her Lips.

"Noo." She Said Dragging The 'O'. "Quit Playing With My Life And Let Me Lay Down."

"Both Of Us Not Gone Fit."

"We'll Make It Fit Then."

I Looked At Her Eyes Then To Down To Her Pink Plump Lips.

"You Really Wanna Lay Down?"

She Nods.

"Gimme Kiss Then."

She Giggles. "You Foreal?"

I Nod. She Leans In And Some How Knocked Me Over To The Floor.