Chapter 1

RING

RING

RING

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing and decided its time to get up and I head to the bathroom, took a shower, and then head over to my closet and picked out a pair of shorts, a tank top, with the natural make up with black eyeliner and mascara . I went over grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" my mom asks as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning mom. I slept really good for once" I say as i sit down at the table.

I checked my phone to see who had called me this morning and of course it was an unknown number so I texted it to find out who was calling me.

Me: Hey new number who is this?

Unknown: It's Lucas.

Me: Ummmm.......how did you get my number?

Lucas: Ummmmmm

Me: Seriously Lucas. We haven't talked since 6th grade and now you decide to text me out of no where.

Lucas: Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with me so we can catch up on things?

Me: Ummm.....sure pick me up in 10 minutes.

Lucas: Okay see you soon.

I can't believe he asked me too hang out with him. He has some nerve after what he did to me.

5 Years Ago

"Vanessa your such a slut!!!!" I hear as i walk into the school.

I went and asked my friend what is going on.

"Sammy what is going on?"

"Lucas and his friends are going around school saying that you had sex with them"

 "OMG WHY? I THOUGHT HE WAS MY FRIEND. I'M GOING HOME GOODBYE SAMMY"

Present

"Hey mom I'm going out with Lucas okay?"

"Okay sweetheart where are you guys going?"

"To the beach"

"Okay have fun"

I went up to my room and put on my baby blue bikini and put on a pair of shorts and a crop top that says Boys London on it.

Lucas honks his horn to alert me that he is outside. I grabbed my keys and sunglasses and headed down stairs to the kitchen where my mom was at.

"Bye mom. Lucas is here. See you later, love you"

" Bye and oh tell Lucas Hi for me okay."

"Okay. I'll be back later"

As I walk out the door I notice Lucas is standing on the passenger side of the car. He walks over to me and gives me a gentle hug. I look at him with a confused look because I don't understand why he's being nice all of a sudden.

"You ready to go??" Lucas asks with a smile

I smile back "ya I'm ready"