Chapter 1; "At First Sight...?"

India's POV

"India! Come here, this is your first day of school let me take a picture with you and Crystal." My older sister Brooke said, as me and Crystal posed for the picture.

"Your going to school like that? I mean you got titties out and stomach out." Crystal asked me.

"Yeah, it's attractive." I told her as I grabbed my Sprayground bookbag, iPhone 6, car keys, and headed out the door.

"Who's driving?" Crystal asked.

"Me, duh." I told Crystal laughing.

Crystal is my sister too, if you didn't know. She's a year older than me, and I love her. She's the only sister who I can really relate to and talk too.

I started my car engine. My car was a black BMW, so I sped off to school with loud Drake music on.

Here it is; my new school, Corona High. I moved to Corona, California, so that's why it's named that. I hope this school will be just fine for me and Crystal.

"Wow there are so much hot boys in this school India." Crystal told me.

"I know right? I can't wait to get me a cute boy." I told her, as we both giggled.

"Alright let's head inside the office." Crystal said.

"Ok." I told her. We walked to the office, and saw the dean.

"Hello, I'm India and this is my sister Crystal. This is our first day here, and we need someone to show us around the school." I explained to the dean.

"Okay well I will see what I can do." The dean said, using the telephone, and she hung up after a few minutes.

"A boy is coming to show you around. You may take a seat and wait." The dean said.

"I hope that boy is cute and fine," I told Crystal.

"Gosh already? You'll probably get him first." Crystal said giggling.

"Hey how about after school we get some ice cream to celebrate our first day here if it goes great?" I asked Crystal.

"I'm cool with that! And let's get a whole bucket of ice cream to carry home." Crystal suggested.

"Alright, it's all on me." I said chuckling. The boy came to the office after 5 minutes, and my eyes were just so focused on his face. He was so cute and adorable!

"Hi, I'm Tray." He said, giving me a million-dollar smile.

"I-I-I'm India," I said holding out my hand for a hand shake. He shook my hand.

"T-This? M-My sister, she's uh—um—, Crystal." I introduced.

"Don't know what to say? It's alright to be nervous on your first day." Tray said.

"It's normal, it's either she's in love with you or—" Crystal said but I cut her off by mushing my hand on her lips.

"Haha, we just met." Tray said laughing, licking his lips. Every time he'd lick his lips, I'd get wet no lie.

"So I advise me to show you two beautiful girls around?" He said, and I blushed.

He began to show us around the school and I'm gonna be honest, the school is really nice. Tray had walked us to class which was Science/Chemistry, and we were standing right in front of the door.

"Before we go in, I just want to say that you two are going to have to wear uniform. This is a uniform school unfortunatley." Tray told us.

"Awww, that sucks ass." Crystal said, fake pouting.

"Well damn." I mumbled, biting my lip in a sexy way to impress him.

"Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. Back then, you didn't have to wear uniform. But the school got richer and popular." Tray explained.

"Where do we get the uniforms, though?" Crystal asked.

"You can get it on the school website, which should automatically be downloaded onto your phones, and you can order the uniforms." Tray said.

"Well thanks for the information," I said, looking at his face to see if he was impressed by my sexy lip-biting trick, but he wasn't. He just kept on smiling and staring at me. I walked in the class with Crystal.

At Lunch ..

"Hey. I heard that you both are new here, and do you mind voting for me, for president?" I girl asked us. She was very beautiful, and she was light skinned.

"Like, president for the US?" Crystal asked.

"No, for the school." She said.

"I'm Tinashe, and you both are so pretty! Plus I love your frizzy hair girl." She said, referring to Crystal as she said her frizzy hair was what she loved.

"Thank you," I said, drinking my milk carton.

"Hey, what you guys mind to get pizza right after school?" Tinashe asked us.

"Sorry, we're getting ice cream after school. Maybe next—" Crystal said but I cut her off.

"Of course! Why not, we're not busy at all." I told Tinashe.

"Uh...well alright! I would love for us 3 to be besties one day!" Tinashe said, smiling and getting up to leave.

"India, I thought we were getting ice cream?" Crystal asked me. I laughed very hard. She is SO obsessed with ice cream.

"C'mon Crystal, maybe next time? We have to make friends, we can't only have 1 friend. Tray can't be our only person we've known so far in this school. Plus, there's a house party that's going to be lit this Friday." I explained to Crystal.

"Damn, how do you find this stuff so fast?" Crystal asked me, and we both started laughing.

"It's a secret, maybe I'm apart of TMZ." I joked, laughing as I ate my good french fries.

•••••

Like the story so far?
Show me some love by commenting✨& voting🌚
Also India is in the M/M😍💦🙏