...::::~~~~TRUST~~~~::::...

NAME: Hanna Toi-Nioi

  -MEANING: Hanna Distant-Smell

LOOKS:

   - Blonde hair with teal tips

   - Green Eyes

   - Kind of flat-chested, but not completely

   -Short

   - A bit muscular (due to training)

FIELD: 

   - Chakra Sensor

   - Medical Ninja

STATS:

   - Chakra Sensor

      - She is a chakra sensor in training, Its still hard for her to decipher where someone is and there chakra levels.

   - Medical Ninja

      - She is still in training in this field also, Since she is in 'stage 1' (Go to Keki Genkai) She can only heal smaller wounds and such, without 'stage 1' she would still be working on reviving fish from the back yard pond. 

   -High Sense of Smell

      - She has a great sense of smell, but as she reaches 'stage 2' (Go to Keki Genkai) It will increase.

NINJUTSU: 3

GENJUTSU: 4

TAIJUTSU: 2

SENJUTSU: 0

DEMON: None

PERSONALITY:

   -Quiet

   - Distant

   - Tends to Apologize a Lot

   - Bipolar Issues

   - Rarely Mad

   - Scared Easily

   - Not that afraid of death

OUTFIT:

   - www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90976304

   - Wears a brown cloak over outfit

   - Uses a straw hat to hide long hair

   - Has her mother's necklace with clan symbol

KEKI GENKAI: 

   ~IRYO-NI-OI

      - Iryo-ni-oi Is a medical and smell Keki Genkai.

         ~~MEDICAL: It makes it easier to heal wounds on the user and used.

         ~~SMELL: The Keki Genkai boosts the user's sense of smell.

    ~ STAGES:

        - STAGE 1: Can heal small wounds

        - STAGE 2: Can heal medium wounds on self and others with mind as long as they are within a 5 yard radius. 

        - STAGE 3: Can heal Major wounds from any distance

     ~ COST OF USE

         - STAGE 1: none

         - STAGE 2: 1/3 chakra depletion 

        - STAGE 3: User gains wound and loses 2/3's of there chakra, Usually leads to user's death if in a bad situation

FRIENDS: None, she never really talked to anybody, staying by her self to train or read.

FAMILY:

   - MOTHER: Kokorokara no Toi-Nioi

      - Birth Mother, alive, lives with

   - FATHER: GanKona Toi-Nioi

      -Birth Father, alive, not really a figure in her life, not with her mother

   - MOTHER: Subarashi Toi-Nioi

      - Not her real mother, alive, married to her real mum

   - BROTHER: Ki (Masayashi) Toi Nioi

      - Adopted brother, 5

PAST:

      - Hanna was born after her mother, Kokorokara, had a one night stand with her father, Gankono. Her mother was bisexual so her father refused to help raise Hanna, or believe he is the father. Her mother, being a strong independent woman, shrugged him off and raised Hanna herself.

      - When Hanna was 5 she started academy, since Hanna was never really girlie she chose to wear boys clothing and she even chopped her hair off messily so she looked like a boy. Towards the middle of the year her mother, Kororokara, had started dating again. This time with a women, Subarashi.  As word got around other children would tease her about it because not many - or any for that matter- had two mothers at the same time without a father. Subarashi was  a strong ninja there for becoming Hanna's role-model. So all this teasing didn't bother her in the least. 

      - In the year she turned 10 her Mother and Subarashi had gotten legally married, adopting a boy named Ki who was only 3. By now Hanna had stopped talking to her classmate's completely and focused solely on training and studying. Teasing had turned into bullying about everything she did, not much off this bothered her. It might annoy her but it didn't get to her. She decided to start growing her hair out in the middle of the year for two reasons. One, it grows very fast. Two, since it grows very fast it had been a hassle to cut every other week. Once it had reached below her ears her class mates started to notice and,them thinking she was a boy, teased her even more. She didn't want to give up growing it out so she just started wearing her straw hat with her hair hidden.

      - Now at the age of 12 she was a bit ahead of the class lessons due to her time studying. Though she wasn't a remarkable top off the line student. She hovered at least three people over average, but that meant at least 7 under remarkable. Now at the day of Graduation where most students get horrible nerves, bubbling stomachs, and jittery bodies... is where her story will begin.