1

THIRD POV

A blonde girl who was once asleep, lie awake listening to the banging on her door and screams of her mother. She must of known this would happen, probably the reason her door was locked. She groaned and snuggled into the bed. 

"HANNA IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, SO HELP ME!"

"I'M UP MUM!" The girl, Hanna, yelled back. She groaned and lifted herself out of bed, the bed creaking with the sudden movement. Sluggishly lifting herself out of the bed as she yawned, bringing small tired tears to her eyes. She walked across the room to get to the bathroom.

'Stupid woman, can't keep her panties on...'

"HURRY UP OR YOUR BREAKFAST WILL GET COLD!" 

"I'M MOVING WOMAN!"

There was a loud 'HMPH!' outside the door, the creaks of the old floorboards signalling her mother had walked away. Hanna, grumbling,stepped into the shower. She turned the water to cold, she always took cold showers. She had sensitive skin that would  turn an infuriating -and more over embarrassing- red pigment for the rest of the day. 

Hanna quickly washed her hair and body, hopping out of the shower as fast as she could. She dried her hair throwing it up in a bun. She grabbed her clothes and cloak, quickly throwing them on. She pulled her hat over her hair brushing her bangs. They always sweeped over her forehead. She ran down the stairs pulling on her shoes, almost tripping five times. She finally got them on without falling down the stairs

'YES DIDN'T TRIP!'.

She then ran down the next flite of stairs, reaching the middle, Ki ran out into her. She fell down the next five steps landing on her face at the bottom.

"OI  HURRY UP OR EL- what are you doing on the floor?" Her mother questioned, poking her in the side with a fork.

"OW THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!"

"LANGUAGE!

SMACK

Hanna grumbled -rubbing the back of her head where her mother had smacked her with a frying pan where does the woman get these things?!- shuffling to the dining room. She plopped down and poked her food with her fork. She brought a piece to her mouth chewing it slowly. 

"What's a bitch?"

Hanna spit her food, everything seemed to freeze. Her head turned slowly to the small boy she called her otouto. 

Slithhhhhk

She turned towards the metallic sound, her mother was pulling a butcher knife out of the wooden stand. Hanna jumped she high-tailed it out of the kitchen. She ran out into the main room, down the deck.

"LOVE YOU MUM!"

"LOVE YOU TO! KEEP RUNNING OR I'LL COME OUT THERE!

Hanna froze, then sped out of the area. Straight to the academy.

'Crazy woman'

She thought dragging herself to a random seat. Grumbling about mum's being asses. Her stomach growled and her aura darkened even more. She sank in her seat, then proceeded to slam her head into her desk repeatedly. Suddenly there was a hand on her desk, but she found out after she slammed into it. She slowly lifted her lovely  green and orange Sectoral Heterochromia eyes to blue.

'Naruto! When had he got here, where's Iruka?'

She turned her head to the front to see Iruka walk out to go do... teacher stuff. She caught a onyx color in the corner of her eye. Turning towards it she found the infamous Uchiha, Sasuke. She looked at both of them making her eyes go either way, cross-eyed but facing outward. 

"Uh...yes?"

They both gave her a strange look, Sasuke's harder to find. She shrugged, growling at them looking forward again. There was a rumbling outside, she quickly activated her Keki-Genkai.

"Iryo-Nio..." She whispered. 

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"MOVE IT BILLBOARD BROW!

She groaned, smacking her head back down. She inactivated her Keki Genkai. Screaming interrupted the classes random chattering. 

"S-SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto called blushing. Hanna lifted her head just in time to get shoved off the bench with Naruto.

THUD

She opened her eye's to find Naruto above her... in an awkward position. Hanna, with her girl hormones, blushed. She then groaned that was going to come back to haunt her.