Normal isnt easy

"Ahhhh ahhh ahhhh!" As he went faster.I pushed him off and took a breather on the bed. He crawled up and began kissing me. I intensely kissed back and he held my hands above my head so I couldn't push him away.
He adjusted and put his dick back in. It felt so good! He rushed and rushed. My moans were defining so he covered my mouth for a second. When he let go I said 'I'm gonna...!" He interrupted me by pulling out. We sat there for like a minute then got dressed and went to Lisa and Ben's house.
Lisa opened the door and was flushed. Her hair was messy and she was huffing and puffing."we did too."
We walked upstairs. Ben owns the house so we do what we want when we want and whatever we want. He owned three twin beds pushed together and a huge flat screen. We all layed down and watched a show called supernatural.
I didn't know what it was.
Me and Ben were still awake and Lisa and him were sleeping. I went downstairs for a snack with Ben and when I got out a cherry bowl he grabbed the bowl and put it on the counter. I said
"What!"
He kissed me.
I liked it so I kissed back.
We moved to the other room with one small bed and he stripped. He had a sexy body. I took of my shirt revealing my boobs. He came to the bed and kissed me like I haven't been kissed before. I pushed him down and stood above him. I took out my hair and threw off my pants. He grabbed me down and stuck his dick(it was big) in. I moaned and screached. I flipped on top of him and bounced up and down continuously. When I got off he pushed me down (to his waisted) and grabbed my hair and moved my head back and forth. I was chokeing. We heard the door open and hid. It was Lisa and the boy, they were making out.
"Hey!" I said while I stod up.
"Why are u naked?"
I looked down and told Ben to get up.
Lisa wasn't surprised.
She said."orgy?"I was like sure and we both got on our hands and knees. They boys were happy. Lisa and I were making out while the boys fucked us.
"Ahh ahh!" I screampt. Lisa was making out with me like she likes me or something.she pulled away from him and she kissed me and really hard. I kissed her back and she began feeling on me and I stopped.
"Do you like me or something?"
"Yes I really do!" She responded. I kissed her.
"I love you to!"
"Ahh!"I scrempt because Ben was so fast. My moan almost hurt Lisa's ears.Lisa looked at me and i looked at her and we both got up, we ran out the room and hid in different places we heard the boys yell 

"Were are you?"

"Come find us!" we shouted in response. 

They started searching and then we heard a noise and then went silent.