Smells Like Teen Spirit

Jamie

"Now everyone take out last nights homework."

Oh shit i forgot to do it. i tapped the kid next to me.

"Hey did u do the homework?"

"Yea!"

"Let me check my answers."

He pulled out his paper and i pulled out mine. He had beautiful penmanship and the pen he wrote it with was nice too. I looked at him and smiled he smiled back. He was a very handsome boy. His hair was combed, his pants were held up to his waist. His shoelaces were tied. He looked like a preppy type of boy. He spoke very clearly, and no cussing. He had a charming personality. The only problem with him was he didn't like to talk.

I copied down his answers and saw that he was very smart.

" Your very smart!"

''Thank you."

He opened his notebook, flipping from page to page.

His notebook was full of notes and doodles. When he found a blank page he wrote down something. Suddenly I felt a shove on the shoulder. He slipped the note under my arm and turned back to the teacher. I opened the note and it read,

"Im not much of a talker. But id like to get to know you here is my Kik."

I couldn't locate the Username. I flipped it over and it read "Peter_the_penguin"

I wrote him back saying "Ill text u tonight Mr. Penguin."

I gave him back his HW and i drew a little smiley face at the bottom. He grabbed my paper and stood up, and put it in the teachers hand.

" What a gentleman!" 

"Why thank you kind miss."

He sat back down and scooted up to the desk. He doodled in his notebook. As i leaned in closer to see what he was drawing he closed the note book and held it up to his body then stood up and grabbed his backpack and started walking to the door. I looked down to put my stuff away and the bell rang.

I walked out fast but as i was about to turn my i was hit in the face by a tuba. I fell to the floor hard. When i opened my eyes and there was a hand out. I grabbed it and it was... Manuel!?