Welcome home

Niall's plane was set to land in Texas at 10:15 pm it's 7:30pm so I decided to cook up his favorite.

Shrimp Alfredo.

I practically go into full on chef mode for this boy every time. I mean I love him so why not?  I put on my 'jams' playlist and sing along as I make the noodles. Niall always loves watching me cook.

He calls me cute and it makes my heart flutter. I turn to look at the empty living room where he'll be sitting on the couch smiling at me. I sigh and turn back to the noodles.

By the time the whole meal is done it's about 9pm.

I need to leave in 30 minutes.

"Must look cute" I say to myself out loud.

It's been almost 8 months since I've seen Niall face to face. 8 months it's been far way too long and I'm just longing for his presence.

I go to our shared bedroom and pick out some warm leggings that had some fuzz on the inside to keep my legs warm. Then I looked through and saw this maroon shirt that had some gold embroidery. I topped it off with a forest green jacket and some light brown riding boots with gold embellishments.

I took a look at myself in the mirror and my blotchy redden face made me gag a bit. I walked into bathroom and started on my makeup. Keeping it light and simple with the simple winged  eyeliner.  I then flipped my hair over scrunching it the flipping it back shaking it a bit. And my wavy hair was more intriguing.

9:45pm. My eyes widen I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I turned around to lock the door my phone rang.

It was Niall.

I smiled and answered it quickly.

"Hey babe I'm on my way to the air port" I smile as I start walking to the car.

"There has been a slight change in plans." He says a little uneasy.

My heart broke. I miss him so much. It took everything in my body not to break out in tears.

"Oh okay. So when are you coming home?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. I know I miss you so much I demanded to do the work from home but they made baby." He try's to explain.

"Hey hey hey. No you have a job to do. Don't do that okay. I'm always going to be here for you to come home okay?" I say. I hear his breathing change on the other line.

"You're the absolute best. I was blessed by God himself." He says. I laugh a little.

"Okay get your work done okay because I miss you so much okay?"

"I miss you too baby. See you tomorrow" I nod and hang up the phone. I stare at it for a while then walk back inside the house.

I looked at the two plates set out with their covers over them on the table. I sighed and just decided to leave it.

I walked back into the shared room and stripped down to just my panties. I go into Niall's drawer and take out his favorite stripped shirt. The one he always wears with that stupid hat. I slipped it on and crawled into bed.

I turned to my side and stared at the closed curtain window. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then the door creaked.

"Johnny that you?" I yelled for our German Shepard.

A weight bounced upon the bed. A weight was laid on my tummy. I stroked Johnny's face. I screeched when I felt lips and a nose.

"Babe babe it's me!" Niall laughed.

I looked at his features for a moment in the dark. His familiar shadows playing tricks on me. I turned on the lap light to make sure.

His face illuminated. He was actually there.

"NIALL!" I yelled. He smiled a smile so big that I missed so much. I lunged for him knocking him over. Him taking me with him.

I pushed him harder. "Ugh you scared the crap out of me! What the he'll happened to you coming tomorrow!" I laughed as I nudged his shoulder.

"Aw you missed me that much?" He quirked.

I looked at him in awe. I stroked his side burn playing with the hair on his head.

"So I might of lied to surprise you" he says. I shake my head.

"Um excuse me ma'am. I haven't kissed you in 8 months. I'm going to have to catch up on those kisses." He says with a huge smile.

He leans in and that fire explodes.  He cups my face and I hold onto his wrists. I move my mouth and snake my arms around his neck into a hug.

"I missed you so much." I whisper quietly.

"Me too baby. Me too" he whispers back.

"But I'm back and I'm back for a while." He says as he brings us down to lay down.

I lay my right hand on his chest and prop myself up on my left elbow to look at him. I smile and lean over to kiss him again. He pushes harder against my lips. I giggle in response as he does too. He moves and kisses my forehead.

"I love you" he says as he brings me down to cuddle with him.

"I love you more" I say kissing his cheek.

"I doubt it.." He kisses mine back.

HEY guys so my first one since I'm back. I'm so happy to be back. I've been dying with ideas and I couldn't write them back so I'm fishing for them in my "memory box" lol love y'all!
VOTE COMMENT do whatever