February 3, 2016

To the one I love,

I am still in love with you, but still, I don't know why? Today is our recollection day. Wow it feels like we were just innocent children playing in our elementary days. It feels like it is just yesterday when we were that close. I don't know what happened to our closeness. It was gone. Now you know about me having crush on you or maybe you even know that I love you already yet my cousin even tease me about your cousin. How crazy right? And maybe you will believe him or believe my best friends or worst is believing in both of them.(it would make me a bad girl for you I know) I just want you to know that it was still you. You are the only one I love. I still remember that last year I am your seatmate on our recollection. Well maybe you still remember it, or not really. Maybe I am just assuming things... Well sorry, I am just so in love with you ever since. And you don't even want to glance at me like I am having a disease that can be transmitted. You know what? It makes my heartache but I can't even blame you. You did not tell me to be in love with you in the first place. They always say your handsome, you know I am thinking about them? I want to tell them how kind you are, sometimes you are snobbish type, well you are also sometimes arrogant and vain. But even if yiu are that type of guy, you are still the one that I like. The one who is crazy boy who cares about his friends and do such cheesy things with his friends. You are still the one who loves his brother that much that every time you stares at him I can see you really are a loving brother and even if I am in no position to tell everyone, I am proud of you!
You likes children(don't even deny it) its just that you don't express it that much. The way your little cousins share it to me proves you really are. You care for others even for dogs. I still remember when your cousin told you to shot your dog for this dog goes far from your house and will never come back for days. You disagree of course. You said that it was a kind dog that it was only afraid of the other dogs there near your house and that it follows you. You may not be crying or sad, but I know you just wanna prove that you are strong. You know crying does not lessen your strength. It only proves how strong you are. You are sweet in a way that makes you a better person for me. They only like you just because your handsome. Well if you'll gonna ask me? I don't just like you. I love you. And there is my only reason for loving you is because I love you. For all the things they say that I should stop and you are nothing, well I always find a reason to love you the only one reason why I love you and that is my love for you. Always remember that.

                                        ~rsmrdvlpz