Chapter Two

Dan: Me and Phil had retired to our bedrooms after the Buffy marathon. I was currently walking to Phil's room so I could wake him up. I shut his door behind me as I walked in.

"Phil." I whispered. I walked over and laid down on his bed when he didn't answer. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Phil." I repeated, this time a little bit louder. Still no response. I kissed him on the lips, pulling away when he started to kiss back. He opened his eyes, blinking due to the sudden amount of light. He smiled.

"Good morning Dan." He said quietly.

"Good morning Phil." I smiled. I couldn't get over how gorgeous he looked. Even this early, and I wasn't a morning person. But he looked... So sexy. I leaned down and kissed him again. I placed a hand softly to the side of his face and caressed his cheek. He kissed me back with just as much passion and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I trailed a hand down his side and underneath his shirt. I felt his smooth skin, and wondered why he would ever want me. I'm nowhere near as amazing as he is.

I slipped his shirt off his body and threw it aside. He then followed my actions and pulled at mine, taking it off. He slowly grazed his hands down my back leaving shivers down my spine. I kissed his neck and he gasped. I always went for his soft spot. The end of his neck, just starting onto his collarbone.

"Dan." He moaned. I kept at his spot as I slipped off his boxers. And everything from there just blurred into one of the best mornings we've ever had. I looked over at his sleeping form and he looked so peaceful. I need to change for him. And I need to change for our daughters. I don't want them to see their daddy cry because I say something severely insensitive.

"I'll change Phil. I'll change for you and the girls. I promise." I whispered as I placed a kiss to his head. Phil rolled over to face me.

"You don't need to change Dan. You're already perfect." he whispered back.

"I'm not perfect, I do need to change. I don't want the girls to see their daddy cry because of something insensitive that I said. Or even worse, make them cry because of something I said to them!"

"Dan, you're still worrying about what happened yesterday?"

"And multiple times before..." I mumbled, looking away from Phil's glance.

Phil: I frowned. Because I'm too damn sensitive it's bothering Dan now. It isn't always his fault. I need to stop being a sissy.

"Dan stop. Don't torture yourself over this. This is partially my fault too." I said.

"How Phil? For you being sensitive? That isn't your fault. You can't change that." He said.

"Says who? If you can change for me, then the least I can do is change for you." I insisted. He was silent, and he stared at me. He seemed to do that a lot.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked softly. I pulled the duvet higher, covering my chest.

"Do what?" He asked, as he ran his fingers loosely through my hair.

"Just stare at me sometimes. As if you think I'm not even... Real." I said. He smiled slightly at me.

"Because, I always wonder how you could ever want to be with me. I mean PJ chased you forever. He would have been better to you." He said. I rolled my eyes. He knew I never liked PJ. It never even crossed my mind to be with PJ.

"I never wanted to be with PJ. You know that." I said.

"I saw the way you used to look at him." Dan said. I pulled his hand out of my hair and straddled him under the sheets.