Chapter one- The one that got away

I looked around and to my surprise, no one was there. I peeked at my phone to make sure I wasn't to late or early. Ok checked that. I thought. Ok, so I checked the day to makes sure I didn't miss it. Alright right day, right time, now what? The fact that I was the only one there, was weird. I realized that obviously, She was a no show and I had to leave. I opened the doors to get out but they were locked. What the hec- I was interrupted bye the footsteps coming closer behind me. I froze but then remembered that this was the person I had came for. I turned around to greet the one behind my back.
"Hi, My name is-" then it just went black.
I woke up with a rope tied around my wrist and tape around my head. My feet lost feeling but rope was there too. I was sitting on a concrete floor with wood as walls and a picture in front of me saying Good To See Your Awake with a man with a permanent grin on his face.

I started to question if I was the only one here when two other teenage girls came out dressed in maid costume and fake bunny ears with tight chains around their wrists. " Hello new comer! " they said with fear in there faces " My name is Alice and this is May, we will be your helpers around here." While they spoke, I wondered if I would ever be like them.

Once they finished their little introduction, they reached out for my wrists to put chains around. They took of the duck tape and said " Master dose not like it when we talk to loud so make sure your not to loud ok?" They looked at me, waiting for a response. " Ok..." I said a bit confused.

They showed me around and told me not to be scared because this is were we belonged Ok, either those two are crazy, or the are just told to say that so they won't get hurt. " That's what master says". May whispered in my ear. I heard a zap go on. " Ow!" May and I yelped. " that's what happens when master dose not like what you are doing." Alice said.

She got me to go in to a room and there was a small bed. There was a small camera in the corner with a green light saying that it was on. I looked at it then at the coat. It had a maid outfit on it. Oh heck no. I looked at the camera and shook my head. I felt a wave of shook spring into my hands as if the person was forcing me to. I shook my head again and the same thing happened. Ok fine. I thought. I covered the camera with a sheet. I felt a bunch of shocks rush into my wrists but I didn't care, I am not letting this dude ( Who ever he was ) see me naked. I slowly got in to the suit and the grabbed the sheet and feel to the ground. Out of breath, I slowly got up and looked into the camera. The door opened and I got dragged out from my wrists into a dark room with mini tv's that I was sure was the camera room. I saw some one walk out with a devilish look to his face.

  I could not believe who I saw. It was my best  friend Conner. Which I did not understand. He had the same chains around his arms. maybe he was also kidnapped.
  "Conner? What are you doing here"

  " The same thing you are here for. Meeting who this guy is who kidnapped me"

  He was warring long pants and a fancy shirt. " What on earth are you wearing?" I questioned while looking up and down at him

" The same thing you are. A maid suit. I would ask the same but I already know. By the way, you look cute."

I gave him a death glare but I couldn't help but blush a little. " Don't get use to it." I spoke yell

  Some guy came out with 2 girls by his side. He looked at the girls and they scattered away. He looked at Conner dismissed him with a zap. Conner looked at me with a worried look but then walked away. I did not see any other boy or maybe we were separated. The man scanned me and walked closer to me. I pulled away. Hey you can't blame me, this guy was a creep and his breath STANK. After I did that, he brought me closer to him as if I was a toy.

   " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!!!" I stubbed his toe with my heel.

" OWW!!!! You little BRAT!!" he swallowed his pain, walked over to me and slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor grabbing my face in pain. He pressed a button that sapped my wrist. " AHH!!" I screamed in pain grabbing my wrist. He kneeled down and brought my chin up. Tears of pain streamed down my face. " Don't cry darling" he stopped to kiss me on the cheek . I couldn't refuse because he forced it. He continued with," This is only the beginning. Then he dropped my chin and walked away and left me in the darkness as I cried my pain away.