Chapter 28

Lexi's POV

--------------------------------------

"OMG!" I squealed as I gave her a big hug. "When are you going to tell Louis? How are you going to tell Louis? Is he going to be mad that I knew before him?"

"Stop rambling!" Eleanor laughed. "I'm going to Skype Louis right now and show him the pregnancy test. Of course he won't be mad, it's Louis we're talking about!

"Ok. Sounds like a good plan!" I smile. Eleanor then texts Louis and after a couple minutes he is on her laptop screen.

"So babe, what's the big news?" Louis asked.

"Well, see for yourself." She then puts the pregnancy test that says positive on the screen.

"BABE WE'RE PREGNANT?" he screams as a huge grin comes on his face.

"Yep! There's going to be a little Tommo running around here soon."

"I am so happy right now!" Louis smiles. "I never thought we could get pregnant so fast. Damn, my sperm must be amazing!

"Takes two to tango," I inform him from off the screen.

"Lexi! Hey come here. Wait did she know before me!?" He asked.

"Yea sweetie. I'm sorry but I needed some support when I took the test. She won't tell Niall if you don't want her to though," Eleanor explained.

"No, it's fine. I mean it's not her baby! And I'll bring the boys in here now and we can tell them together."

"Sounds good to me." Louis then goes and gets all of the boys.

"So boys. We have some big news." Louis explained.

"That can wait. Lexi babe! I haven't seen your beautiful face in a couple hours! How are you?" Niall interrupted.

"I'm fine," I laughed. "And we can Skype later. This is big news."

"Ok, shoot," Harry sat down.

"Well, I'm just going to come out and say it. Eleanor's pregnant," Louis couldn't help but smile.

"I call godfather!" All the boys screamed at once.

"Actually, Louis and I already talked about this when we discussed having kids," Eleanor explained. "Lexi and Niall, would you guys like to be the godparents?"

"We would love to!" I speak for both of us. Niall just nods.

After the boys finish saying their congratulations and stop hating Niall for being chosen as the godfather, we finally are able to end the conversation.

"Now that went well," Eleanor sighed. "Now I just have to tell my mom.

"Well how about when the boys have a day off next week they can fly to Paris and we can have a party with everyone and tell them?" I offered.

"Sounds great!" I can't wait for that!"

"Do you have any name ideas?" I asked.

"Well, if it's a boy Austin and I don't know about a girl yet!"

"Aww! I love Austin! It's perfect!" I smile. I then hear my phone ring and see it's Niall.

"I have to take this," I jokingly rolled my eyes. "Hey babe."

"Hey! It was so nice to see your face again."

"Niall it's only been a couple hours. I miss you too though." I laugh.

"Can you believe their pregnant? I can't wait till we have kids. You do want kids right?" he asked nervously.

"Of course I want kids! Wow, I've never thought I would fall in love nevertheless having this conversation."

"Well deal with it honey because I'm never letting you go. I have fallen for you and can't wait to marry you one day."

"Well I'm waiting," I joked. He knows how I feel about marriage and I know that he is waiting for the perfect moment and I respect that. He just wants to make it extra special.

"Well it takes a while to plan the perfect proposal! Especially when you have a concert every night!" he defended himself. "Well I have sound check so I have to go. I'll text you the moment I can ok?"

"Ok babe. I love you." I kiss into the phone.

"I love you too." he repeats the action. Every day I just love this boy even more.

-------------------------

A/N

sorry it's bad I know. Kind of a filler chapter. Real drama coming up before long, I will try to update Saturday but I don't know if I can update Monday because I am going to my cousins house until Wednesday so we will see if I can try to write a chapter and get it up on Monday. I will defiantly work hard to update on Wednesday though even though I won't be getting home till like 4 and I have a doctors appointment.

I_luv_boobear1