3

When Tamara awoke the next morning, she knew it was going to be a better day. A smile was planted on her face all morning and she got out of bed and made her way into her bathroom. Whilst she was in there, she did her normal routine. She brushed out her long red hair and took her bangs, twisted them with a finger and bobby pinned it to the side so it would stay out of her mint green eyes. She lined her eyes thinly with black liquid eye liner. She brushed her mascara on with it's small brush and smiled as she blinked her eyes a few times. She went on to brushing her nice straight teeth. Tamara looked at her self and then happily skipped over to her closet. Her father poked his head out into the hallway with a laugh. "Well Tamara, aren't you happy today." He smiles as Tamara stops and faces him.

"Yeah, I just have a feelign that... today is going to be good." She let out a happy sigh and along with her sigh came a warm smile. 

Her father nodded, still smiling along with his normally not so happy daughter. "That is good to hear, oh by the way, I will not be home after school and neither will mom." He added in quickly. Tamara went to open her mouth but shut it as soon as her father continued. "I have a very important meeting out of town and your mother is coming to drive me there, she will be back in the morning."

"Daddy.. Why can't you drive?" Tamara cocked her head.

He sighed. "Tammy... I was caught drinking and driving and had my license taken. I was denied the priviledge of driving and I can't drive until I take an other course, which is why I am going to my metting, I am meeting up with an old friend and he's gonna help get me into driving again."

"Makes sense."

"I would hope so, never drink and drive..." Her father smiled then with out thinking, he grinned. "Or just don't get caught like I did."

Tamara dropped her jaw. "Dad! That is terrible!" She laughed, knowing he was joking. "I don't even have my license." She added with a quick and quiet chuckle.

Her father laughed and then turned back and went into his room.

Tamara grinned and walked back into her room ro change clothes. She headed to her walk in closet and looked around. Grabbing a white tank top, light blue skinny jeans, a pair of plain gray socks and a wrist band, she walked ot of her closet and shut the door to her room before changing into her clothes. After she finished, she slipped on the wristband to hide the cuts from yesterday and the scars from previous days. She put on her socks then grabbed her red converse. She slipped her feet into them and tied them up with a smile. Grabbing her bag from her computer chair, she made her way downstairs and made her self some eggs. She ate up quickly, after noticing the time. "BYE!" She yelled as she ran out of her house and towards her bus stop where she made it just in time. She took her normal spot up at the front and away from all the people who whispered and talked behind her back. She no longer cared for the hurtful things they said, Tamara learned to block them out. NOTHING was going to ruin her good day.

The bus pulled up to a stop infront of her highschool and like normally, she was the last one out. She waved good bye to the bus driver, the only person on the bus that she talked to on occasions. As the bus left, Tamara made her way over to the school, ignoring the stares and whispering she heard around her. They couldn't ALL be talking about her, could they? This sparked up some paranoia and she began to breath shallowly. Her boyfriend, Myle, caught her eye and she ran up to him with a smile. "Hi." He said to her and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"Hello." She replied in a sweet tone.

He draped an arm around her shoulder. "How is my little prnicess doing today?"

She smiled at him. "She is doing quite fine."

"She isn't doing anything...physical... anymore... right?" He said, his brown eyes  meeting hers.