Puzzle 1

Sighing, I turned to the left. I don't want to get up from the comfort that this softness provides me. It was warm, yet just right. I like this peace. It's too comfy .Even my pajama feel so warm, the cloth not suffocating at all. Y'know that feeling when you just want to stay at bed just for the sake of being at peace? I like it. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it, sighing as I have the sudden urge to hug something.

Squishing the pillow lightly, I realized that this isn't my pillow. It was too soft, not like the one I have back home. The one I have is soft, but not as fluffy as the one I have in my hands right now. That's when it hit me. I am now in a dream. That explains that feeling-at-peace feeling. Clenching my fists, I fight that strange motive inside me, urging me to get the hell up and see what's going on.

Hugging myself, I once again feel the cloth of my pajamas. I once again, realize that I don't even have pajamas, not once like this. I now realize how weird this is, first at an unknown room, and then I'm wearing clothes I don't even have?

I gave myself 5 minutes. I turned around the bed like a little maggot. For 3 minutes I stayed in bed, for the fourth and fifth, I actually decided to open my eyes a little bit.

Unknown. That word immediately entered my mind for some unknown reason. Squinting lightly, I saw a cupboard to my left, a mirror to my right. As I let my eyes adjust to the dim-light of this room, I realized that the room is quite small, but big enough to accommodate two living, breathing people. Stumbling, I stood up.

Since I don't know where to go, the first thing I did was walk towards the window. With a big swish, I removed the curtains, allowing light to pass through the windows. After a few blinks, my eyes were finally able to adjust to the light.

I was quite stunned by the beauty of the internal room. The carvings on the walls and the mirror, the pattern in the silky-smooth sheets. It is a medieval themed room, ah, I see. Out of odd curiosity, I decided to take a peak outside the window.

"Hmm.. I guess?" was all I said. As I said earlier, this is a medieval-themed place, so naturally, everything would be medieval themed. Turns out, I was in a castle—"What the hell??" Surprisingly the whole village outside collapsed, immediately being consumed in a void of nothingness. Now what is all left is the vast whiteness. Sure there were a few shrubs and vines around the edge of this now floating island but that is what is left of it.

Out of confusion, I immediately sped to the door and slammed it open. Storming out of the room only in my pajamas, hair sticking everywhere, I lazily said in a loud voice "Where am I??" I blinked a few times, allowing myself to regain my composure.

Turns out, AL was in the room across mine, saying the exact words I said. Even with her hair sticking all over the place.

Wait, AL?

"What are you doing here?" She walked towards me, scanning the hallway. Sure, it does resemble a medieval theme, like what I said. Marble floors, brick walls, with banners hanging around the walls. Oddly the banners have nothing on it, just a plain infinity sign.

I averted my attention to her. "Beats me, what are WE doing here?" I scratched my head in confusion. I am not THAT confused; knowing that this is MY dream, but what exactly is AL doing here? Sure she could be a part of my dream but, no one in my world has appeared in my dream like this.

I felt a presence forming behind me. "I shall answer your questions later." We both looked to see a little angel-like creature. She was wearing a plain white robe, with golden linings. She has grey wings that matched her short, fuzzy hair. Atop her head was a Santa hat, although instead of red and white it was blue and red.