The party

Michelle went into Chandler's house, the house used to belong to Michelle's ex-best friend, Victoria. Michelle and Victoria were friends since pre-k, and was her only friend until Victoria scratched Michelle for some reason, leading their friendship to drift apart. She nervously knocked the door and hope someone would answer, she remembers that she never entered the house when Victoria was around, but for her, it's different.
The door slowly opens and she sees Chandler's brother, Grayson. Grayson grew a smile at her and said, "hi! I'm Grayson. You must be our neighbor, Michelle."
"Yeah, that's me. I'm here cause Chandler invited me."
"Oh. Ok. Good luck finding him."
Michelle entered the house and thought what Grayson said, "good luck finding him"? What does that mean?
But when she sees that the whole junior class is here, along with some of his friends from Georgia, she knew exactly what Grayson means with "good luck finding him." Michelle saw Chandler's ex-girlfriend, Hana Hayes, "Hana?"
"Oh hi! Do I know you?"
"No, but you did like my Instagram picture! And I watched your vines! I'm Michelle."
Later on Hana and Michelle were hanging out with Michelle's friends who are at the party, Athiana, Sarah, Eddie, Nick, and Avery, and everything is perfect but then someone came to Michelle and says, "Michelle! I found Chandler, He's taking a nap in his room."
She found it quite strange that He's sleeping at his own party, but it's his house now, he can do what he wants, but she wants to be with him, sure she's having fun with her friends, but she wants to have more fun with Chandler.
Michelle opened the door to Chandler's room, her friends are right that He's sleeping, but she wants to make sure it's not a prank.
So she turned on the lamp, his pale skin, his brown hair, his gorgeous complexion, it's him. She walked to him, and took a good listen to his heart beat, a beautiful rhythm to her ears.
She touched his cheek and closed her eyes.
She kissed him without him even noticing.
Her heart raced faced fast when she realized its her first real kiss. Sure she kissed his cheek when they met, but that is different, and both of them ... are her first kiss.
She knew, everything was perfect.
But then that moment ended with a voice.