Prologue Part 1

"Hey Liv, the pepperoni on this pizza is on the shape of a sad face, see?" Abby asked, gesturing to her lunch and pouting, mocking a sad face. Olivia laughed, "Maybe, but only if you look at it from this angle. If you look at it this way it looks like Harry Potter! See, like, the cheese is the glasses!" Abby shook her head at her friend and laughed before continuing their previous discussion of Harry Potter theories.

~A few moments later~
"Liiiiv..." Whined the shorter haired girl. "Yeahhhh..?". "Do you smell something?". "Umm, yeah. Kinda like burning? What do you.....?"

And then our world exploded.

Soon, all too soon, we found ourselves sitting in a cream and white office, a normal one, just like one a headteacher would sit in. It was formal and plain. The man on the other side of the desk, however, wasn't. He was tall, about 7ft and looked extraordinarily how I'd picture the Grim Reaper, Death. He spoke, "You must realise by now that you are no longer in the realm of the living?". "Yes", one of us said, I can't remember which. "Then, this makes everything much easier. You see, when humans are born, or even sometimes before, they are given a set time to die, in set circumstances. That may change certain events in the future. However, sometimes, very rarely, there are.....anomalies. These humans die before or after their set time and are given a choice. They may move on, or given another chance. The other chance is to go to a place of your choosing, and be reborn there, with all your memories. If you like, you may choose a new universe entirely and then have the ability to choose your entire life. You might have already gathered that I am talking directly to you now.". When Death had started saying 'you' instead of 'they', my friend and I had known we were anomalies. So we nodded. "I am giving you that choice to make. To be reborn or to move on. If you are reborn into this world, your memories of your past life will be erased. Another world, and they will not.". My best friend and I looked at eachother, we'd discussed theories like this before, planned what would happen. So I turned to look at her and she nodded. I gave him our answer.

"Another World"

~Many thousands of universes away...~

Seventeen year old Lily Anna Potter screamed in agony as she gave birth to her second daughter. Her fiancé, James, held the first twin. Soon, it was over and the proud parents held their newborn babies. "Welcome to the world Lia Dorea Potter." Said James to the second daughter. "And welcome to the world Willow Lily Potter." Lily said to the first.

Our new lives had begun.